The CafeMom Newcomers Club

teri4lance
Bloody eggs?
January 12, 2013 at 4:11 PM
Make you sick or just creepy?

Replies

• MommyFlood
    January 12, 2013 at 4:12 PM
    I've never seen one and hope I never do.
  • sandra_t00
    January 12, 2013 at 4:15 PM
    Ugh. I was making breakfast once and had to throw the whole dish away for that reason. It was the last egg I cracked into the pan. It sucked.
  • teri4lance
    January 12, 2013 at 4:15 PM
    I cracked one into my cheesecake and couldnt get it back out. I tried. So I mixed it up and didn't say a word.
  • frndlyfn
    January 12, 2013 at 4:16 PM

It doesnt bother me but i wont eat it.   No blood in my eggs please.

• 2under5.mom
    January 12, 2013 at 4:17 PM
    I probably wouldnt eat it..kinda creepy!
  • kansasmom1978
    January 12, 2013 at 4:18 PM

I was taught if there is blood in the egg throw it away. And that is what I do.

• Purple_Pixie
    January 12, 2013 at 4:18 PM
    Never had a bloody egg, I have had a somewhat formed chick, and another one where the egg was fertilized and cell seperation was just starting. I don't break eggs open into my pan or bowl that has everything else in it. I now break each one seperatly into a small dish.
  • teri4lance
    January 12, 2013 at 4:31 PM
    I may have to do that. Although I'm 39 and this is my first one. What are the chances of it happenung again?

Quoting Purple_Pixie:

Never had a bloody egg, I have had a somewhat formed chick, and another one where the egg was fertilized and cell seperation was just starting. I don't break eggs open into my pan or bowl that has everything else in it. I now break each one seperatly into a small dish.

• TigOlBitties
    January 12, 2013 at 4:32 PM
    Eggs can be bloody? Gag.
  • Crashly
    by Crashly
    January 12, 2013 at 4:33 PM
    Doesn't bother me. I grew up on a farm where we had fresh eggs all the time. Sometimes they were fertilized and had a little blood.

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN