Featured Posts
teri4lance
Bloody eggs?
January 12, 2013 at 4:11 PM
Make you sick or just creepy?

Replies

• MommyFlood
    January 12, 2013 at 4:12 PM
    I've never seen one and hope I never do.
  • sandra_t00
    January 12, 2013 at 4:15 PM
    Ugh. I was making breakfast once and had to throw the whole dish away for that reason. It was the last egg I cracked into the pan. It sucked.
  • teri4lance
    January 12, 2013 at 4:15 PM
    I cracked one into my cheesecake and couldnt get it back out. I tried. So I mixed it up and didn't say a word.
  • frndlyfn
    January 12, 2013 at 4:16 PM

It doesnt bother me but i wont eat it.   No blood in my eggs please.

• 2under5.mom
    January 12, 2013 at 4:17 PM
    I probably wouldnt eat it..kinda creepy!
  • kansasmom1978
    January 12, 2013 at 4:18 PM

I was taught if there is blood in the egg throw it away. And that is what I do.

• Purple_Pixie
    January 12, 2013 at 4:18 PM
    Never had a bloody egg, I have had a somewhat formed chick, and another one where the egg was fertilized and cell seperation was just starting. I don't break eggs open into my pan or bowl that has everything else in it. I now break each one seperatly into a small dish.
  • teri4lance
    January 12, 2013 at 4:31 PM
    I may have to do that. Although I'm 39 and this is my first one. What are the chances of it happenung again?

Quoting Purple_Pixie:

Never had a bloody egg, I have had a somewhat formed chick, and another one where the egg was fertilized and cell seperation was just starting. I don't break eggs open into my pan or bowl that has everything else in it. I now break each one seperatly into a small dish.

• TigOlBitties
    January 12, 2013 at 4:32 PM
    Eggs can be bloody? Gag.
  • Crashly
    by Crashly
    January 12, 2013 at 4:33 PM
    Doesn't bother me. I grew up on a farm where we had fresh eggs all the time. Sometimes they were fertilized and had a little blood.

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts