DomesticDoll
what are
January 12, 2013 at 4:01 AM

you doing???

Im am suffering from insomnia..as always every night...and just want to talk so anyone awake too??

Im in So California its 1am here.

Replies

• CrystalPystol
    January 12, 2013 at 4:03 AM

I am browsing CM and listening to Nick at Nite. It is 4:00 a.m. here. I have been awake since 130 after going to bed at 9. I'll keep you company.

• QueenBof6
    January 12, 2013 at 4:04 AM
    I'm on so cal too. Up drinking winding down after work. Had too much caffeine too late
  • DomesticDoll
    January 12, 2013 at 4:08 AM

hello! I always am up till about 3 am .. the other night i was up till 4am and had to wake up at 6 am to get kids ready for school.... and after Christmas break and being back on schedule with the kids ..Im exhausted! I just wanna sleep!! lol..

Quoting CrystalPystol:

I am browsing CM and listening to Nick at Nite. It is 4:00 a.m. here. I have been awake since 130 after going to bed at 9. I'll keep you company.

• DomesticDoll
    January 12, 2013 at 4:09 AM

Quoting QueenBof6:

I'm on so cal too. Up drinking winding down after work. Had too much caffeine too late

where is So cal?? Im in Yucaipa... winding down sounds nice. I cant sleep. what do you do for work?

• CrystalPystol
    January 12, 2013 at 4:12 AM

Bless your heart. I had about 3 nights this week where I got a solid 8 hours of sleep at normal hours. Then, I took a nap Thursday evening and that messed it all up. I woke up at 2 a.m. yesterday also and stayed up until 3 p.m. waiting on DF to get home then we took a nap and didn't wake up until 6pm. I went back to sleep at 9 and have been up since 130. I hope I can turn it back around.

Quoting DomesticDoll:

hello! I always am up till about 3 am .. the other night i was up till 4am and had to wake up at 6 am to get kids ready for school.... and after Christmas break and being back on schedule with the kids ..Im exhausted! I just wanna sleep!! lol..

Quoting CrystalPystol:

• QueenBof6
    January 12, 2013 at 4:13 AM
    I work at a steakhouse occasionally when they need a fill in or when they have big parties. I'm a sahm for the most part. We had a crazy busy night tonight. So I was all revved up when I got off.

I'm up in Ventura county. Far from you.

Quoting DomesticDoll:

Quoting QueenBof6:

where is So cal?? Im in Yucaipa... winding down sounds nice. I cant sleep. what do you do for work?

• DomesticDoll
    January 12, 2013 at 4:19 AM

oh ok... I was up in Santa Barbara not long ago, we past ventura. Im originally from Central California grew up in Mountain View, and Sunnyvale. I was born in Paradise Ca. near Chico....

Quoting QueenBof6:

I work at a steakhouse occasionally when they need a fill in or when they have big parties. I'm a sahm for the most part. We had a crazy busy night tonight. So I was all revved up when I got off.

I'm up in Ventura county. Far from you.

Quoting DomesticDoll:

Quoting QueenBof6:

• bowribbonmama
    January 12, 2013 at 4:20 AM
    Suffering from a backache.
  • CrystalPystol
    January 12, 2013 at 4:22 AM

Sorry mama! I hope you get some relief!

Quoting bowribbonmama:

• DomesticDoll
    January 12, 2013 at 4:23 AM

Quoting bowribbonmama:

oh not good! I am too!! car accident back in August...arg.