Zoeysmommy1023
Guess who got a job today.....??!!!
January 11, 2013 at 6:26 PM

MEEE!!! YAY!!! I got a front desk job at a Dr.'s office! =) He said I will also have the oppurtunity to learn some medical stuff as well. I am going to start school to be an RN in the fall, and he was pretty excited for me. I used to work for this guy doing something completely different. I emailed him asking about my W2, and he asked me to go see him at his office this morning to discuss this job offer! Yay!! I forgot to ask if my scrubs will be provided or if I need to buy them...I emailed him and asked, I haven't hear back yet. With most places, you have to buy your own scrubs don't you?

Replies

• ambermario4ever
    January 11, 2013 at 8:11 PM

Congrats on the job.

• Perfect.Pixie
    January 11, 2013 at 8:12 PM
    Most places I had to get them. The one place where we all had to wear the same uniform was where it was provided
  • cshepard
    January 11, 2013 at 8:13 PM
    Congrats! And yea you probably have to buy your own. I wear scrubs to work and Walmart, ours here anyway, have them. They hold up pretty good. I have some that are still in good shape I bought two years ago. Good luck!
  • Mamie_85
    January 11, 2013 at 8:13 PM
    Congrats! I have to buy my scrubs
  • amonkeymom
    January 11, 2013 at 8:19 PM

Congratulations, that's fantastic!

• Zoeysmommy1023
    January 11, 2013 at 8:28 PM

Thanks everyone. =) This job means a lot to my family and me. My husband won't have to work 2 weeks straight, all 12 hour shifts, anymore. What a blessing.

I figured I would probably need to buy my own scrubs. I didn't think to look to see if the employees scrubs matched or not.

• Bax
    by Bax
    January 11, 2013 at 8:29 PM

CONGRATUATIONS!!

• Zoeysmommy1023
    January 11, 2013 at 8:31 PM

What kind of shoes did you wear? I'm trying to decided what shoes to get that won't hurt my feet.

Quoting Perfect.Pixie:

Most places I had to get them. The one place where we all had to wear the same uniform was where it was provided

• ladybuglove08
    January 11, 2013 at 8:34 PM
    I have to buy my own scrubs
  • Perfect.Pixie
    January 11, 2013 at 9:39 PM
    At the office job, I wore simple low cut sneakers. At the hospital I wore nurses shoes.

Quoting Zoeysmommy1023:

What kind of shoes did you wear? I'm trying to decided what shoes to get that won't hurt my feet.

Quoting Perfect.Pixie: