The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
Diana_B.
Facebook drama...you got it?
January 10, 2013 at 10:52 PM
This drives me nuts! When I log on FB and read probably daily from someone whining they are going to delete someone, clean up their friends list, people are attention whores, or complaining about people sharing too much.

AHHHHHHH!!!!!

What amazes me is the idiots who complain about people sharing too much. Drives me crazy because I'm pretty sure it's not your FB therefore you have no control over what people share but YOU CAN control what you view so delete them!!!! Golly!!!! If you don't like it press the delete button...sh•t! It's not their problem it's yours!

Replies

• Ciaodarlings
    January 10, 2013 at 10:53 PM
    No Facebook drama here. Airing my dirty laundry isn't one of my hobbies.
  • _WC_Mama
    January 10, 2013 at 10:55 PM

Thankfully I never have any drama over Facebook and if I ever did that person would be DELETED.

• DomesticDoll
    January 10, 2013 at 10:59 PM
    No FB issues here...
  • TableforSeven
    January 10, 2013 at 10:59 PM

I don't have any drama on Facebook.  I use it to keep in touch with family and friends.  I don't really associate with people who are drama-filled.....so Facebook is always just a safe place to keep in touch.

• MrsApple
    January 10, 2013 at 11:00 PM

Quoting TableforSeven:

I don't have any drama on Facebook.  I use it to keep in touch with family and friends.  I don't really associate with people who are drama-filled.....so Facebook is always just a safe place to keep in touch.

Ditto.I like my life drama free :)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN