wonderwomanT08
When you were pregnant...swearing.....UPDATE
January 10, 2013 at 3:00 PM
Did you have extreme pelvic pressure? I know I've been complaining a lot but HOLY MOTHER FUCKER! IT HURTS! Ever since yesterday morning it feels like the baby is going to push out and RIP MY ASS!
I can hardly walk. Should I be concerned? Its OK...just OK when I'm sitting. But when I get up OHHHH MY GAWD!

UPDATE : well the pain is getting worse and I'm having horrible lower back pain. Wonder if I could be in labor. DH thinks I should go in. But I dont want to go in for false labor! I already did that on Monday

Replies

• wonderwomanT08
    January 10, 2013 at 5:48 PM
    Yes...I'm starting to time

Quoting bebe_ju-rah:

Are you contracting?

• EsmeVincent
    January 10, 2013 at 5:49 PM
    Yes with both...mainly DD...I would say if the pain gets to be unbearable then go to the dr
  • bebe_ju-rah
    January 10, 2013 at 5:49 PM
    Kup! Sounds like early labor!!

Quoting wonderwomanT08:

Quoting bebe_ju-rah:

Are you contracting?

• wonderwomanT08
    January 10, 2013 at 5:56 PM
    I've been contracting a lot these past couple weeks :( on Monday I was at the hospital and they were 3-5 MIN apart. I did that for a few hours but I was only 1 cm. So idk how to tell if I really am in labor!

Quoting bebe_ju-rah:

Kup! Sounds like early labor!!

Quoting wonderwomanT08:

Quoting bebe_ju-rah:

Are you contracting?

• brebugmom91
    January 10, 2013 at 6:07 PM
    Awww :( maybe you're going into labor.

Quoting wonderwomanT08:

Mine has been non stop and its getting worse :(

Quoting brebugmom91:

I did about 4 days before DD was born. It hurt. It lasted about two hours.

• Kmary
    by Kmary
    January 10, 2013 at 6:09 PM

Read your update.  You definitely could be in early labor, but no need to rush in (unless you have a history of very fast labors or something).  Try to relax, maybe try a hot shower and see where the evening takes you.  I know everyone worries about how they'll know it's the "real" thing, but trust me, you'll know...

• Due9
    by Due9
    January 10, 2013 at 6:59 PM

I am 34 weeks and I do have pressure but it's not too bad. It gets really bad if I walk alot. My sciatic nerve hurts more than anything!

You are almost done! Enjoy these last painful days , lol..you could go any minute now!

• davnrori
    January 10, 2013 at 7:03 PM

Absolutely yes with my second child. He was 10 days late but for that whole last month I felt like I had a fucking bowling ball grinding against my lower pelvis. I could not bend over or squat to put pants or undies on because the pain was so bad. I literally went commando and wore long skirts for the last month of pregnancy (thank God we lived in Hawaii at the time so even though I was pregnant during the winter/spring I could wear skirts and slip on shoes without freezing my ass off). What a nightmare!!!

• 3boysmommaNY
    January 10, 2013 at 7:06 PM

Sounds like my labor with my last.. Sorry to say, but sounds like the wonderful start to horrible back labor... Good luck momma!!! *hugs*