The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
wonderwomanT08
When you were pregnant...swearing.....UPDATE
January 10, 2013 at 3:00 PM
Did you have extreme pelvic pressure? I know I've been complaining a lot but HOLY MOTHER FUCKER! IT HURTS! Ever since yesterday morning it feels like the baby is going to push out and RIP MY ASS!
I can hardly walk. Should I be concerned? Its OK...just OK when I'm sitting. But when I get up OHHHH MY GAWD!

UPDATE : well the pain is getting worse and I'm having horrible lower back pain. Wonder if I could be in labor. DH thinks I should go in. But I dont want to go in for false labor! I already did that on Monday

Replies

• wonderwomanT08
    January 10, 2013 at 5:48 PM
    Yes...I'm starting to time

Quoting bebe_ju-rah:

Are you contracting?

• EsmeVincent
    January 10, 2013 at 5:49 PM
    Yes with both...mainly DD...I would say if the pain gets to be unbearable then go to the dr
  • bebe_ju-rah
    January 10, 2013 at 5:49 PM
    Kup! Sounds like early labor!!

Quoting wonderwomanT08:

Quoting bebe_ju-rah:

Are you contracting?

• wonderwomanT08
    January 10, 2013 at 5:56 PM
    I've been contracting a lot these past couple weeks :( on Monday I was at the hospital and they were 3-5 MIN apart. I did that for a few hours but I was only 1 cm. So idk how to tell if I really am in labor!

Quoting bebe_ju-rah:

Kup! Sounds like early labor!!

Quoting wonderwomanT08:

Quoting bebe_ju-rah:

Are you contracting?

• brebugmom91
    January 10, 2013 at 6:07 PM
    Awww :( maybe you're going into labor.

Quoting wonderwomanT08:

Mine has been non stop and its getting worse :(

Quoting brebugmom91:

I did about 4 days before DD was born. It hurt. It lasted about two hours.

• Kmary
    by Kmary
    January 10, 2013 at 6:09 PM

Read your update.  You definitely could be in early labor, but no need to rush in (unless you have a history of very fast labors or something).  Try to relax, maybe try a hot shower and see where the evening takes you.  I know everyone worries about how they'll know it's the "real" thing, but trust me, you'll know...

• Due9
    by Due9
    January 10, 2013 at 6:59 PM

I am 34 weeks and I do have pressure but it's not too bad. It gets really bad if I walk alot. My sciatic nerve hurts more than anything!

You are almost done! Enjoy these last painful days , lol..you could go any minute now!

• davnrori
    January 10, 2013 at 7:03 PM

Absolutely yes with my second child. He was 10 days late but for that whole last month I felt like I had a fucking bowling ball grinding against my lower pelvis. I could not bend over or squat to put pants or undies on because the pain was so bad. I literally went commando and wore long skirts for the last month of pregnancy (thank God we lived in Hawaii at the time so even though I was pregnant during the winter/spring I could wear skirts and slip on shoes without freezing my ass off). What a nightmare!!!

• 3boysmommaNY
    January 10, 2013 at 7:06 PM

Sounds like my labor with my last.. Sorry to say, but sounds like the wonderful start to horrible back labor... Good luck momma!!! *hugs*

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN