The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
wonderwomanT08
When you were pregnant...swearing.....UPDATE
January 10, 2013 at 3:00 PM
Did you have extreme pelvic pressure? I know I've been complaining a lot but HOLY MOTHER FUCKER! IT HURTS! Ever since yesterday morning it feels like the baby is going to push out and RIP MY ASS!
I can hardly walk. Should I be concerned? Its OK...just OK when I'm sitting. But when I get up OHHHH MY GAWD!

UPDATE : well the pain is getting worse and I'm having horrible lower back pain. Wonder if I could be in labor. DH thinks I should go in. But I dont want to go in for false labor! I already did that on Monday

Replies

• _WC_Mama
    January 10, 2013 at 3:28 PM

Woo hoooo sounds like Baby is almost ready!!simple smile

Quoting wonderwomanT08:

39 weeks

Quoting shaunaleigh418:

How far along are you?

• cjsix
    by cjsix
    January 10, 2013 at 3:32 PM

Is baby head down?

The relaxin is working which allows your pelvic joints to open and make more room for baby to be born...the relaxin also effects all of the other joints in your body and can make it painful to walk etc... On the plus side-you are almost there and it won't be long before you have baby in your arms and if baby is that low your labor will hopefully be shorter. pregnant bellyYou can do this Momma!

A heating pad on low placed where you are uncomfortable may help too.

Quoting wonderwomanT08:

39 weeks

Quoting shaunaleigh418:

How far along are you?

• Doc.Mc.Lissa
    January 10, 2013 at 3:35 PM

I'm 26 weeks and I randomly get pain like that when I stand up. Knocks me back on my ass! Thankfully it isn't all the time! Hang in there, its almost over! :)

• lilyrose842006
    January 10, 2013 at 3:35 PM
    Poor Momma! I had HORRIBLE pelvic pain at the end of my last pregnancy.
  • wonderwomanT08
    January 10, 2013 at 4:30 PM
    I soooooo hope so!

Quoting _WC_Mama:

No I don;t ever remember that with both my pregnancies,with my second I had swollen feet and eneded up in the Hospital with Braxton Hicks,I thought they were contractions,with my first Baby I went into labor on my own but it didn't start to hurt until they broke my water at the Hospital,with my second pregnancy I was induced...

If you are in that much pain and close to your due date it's possible the baby has moved further down and maybe your cervix is farther dialated..

Good Luck.

• wonderwomanT08
    January 10, 2013 at 4:33 PM
    Yep! He is head down. I can feel his head pushing right now! ;0...thank you...I need encouragement!

Quoting cjsix:

Is baby head down?

The relaxin is working which allows your pelvic joints to open and make more room for baby to be born...the relaxin also effects all of the other joints in your body and can make it painful to walk etc... On the plus side-you are almost there and it won't be long before you have baby in your arms and if baby is that low your labor will hopefully be shorter. pregnant bellyYou can do this Momma!

Quoting wonderwomanT08:

39 weeks

Quoting shaunaleigh418:

How far along are you?

• sugareemommee
    January 10, 2013 at 4:34 PM
    Yes. It was excruciating. From 32 weeks on.
  • Mrs.Brugger
    January 10, 2013 at 4:35 PM

oh yeah i had that. and when i brought it up to the doctor i was seeing that appt (i had a diff doc each appt), he was like, "well yeah. There's a baby there." thanks asshole. I wasn't aware.but oh yeah. it hurt to walk. I wanted to cry everytime I stood up. But asking the doctor was apparently the stupidest topic ever.

• Kmary
    by Kmary
    January 10, 2013 at 4:43 PM

Yes I did with my second.  He was just a big baby.  If you suspect it's because baby is in a funny or non-optimal position for birth, go to the spinningbabies.com website and do some of the silly poses they suggest.  One that I did a lot kneeling on the floor with my forehead down touching the floor.  Not particularly comfy to do, but it really did move baby out of a very uncomfortable position and into the right one for delivery.  Good luck--I know it's very uncomfortable at the end!

• cjsix
    by cjsix
    January 10, 2013 at 5:28 PM

I thought so! All of mine were head down by 6-6 1/2 months and stayed there so I carried very low the last few months. With one I could feel him lifting and moving his head up and down...stinker came out and the first time on his tummy was lifting his head looking around...lol! Another insisted on laying on a nerve the last couple days...The joys of the last couple weeks...but,I did love feeling them kick etc...

Try holding on to something(footboard,chair etc...) and squatting for a couple minutes at a time. It will help open the pelvic area and may be more comfortable off and on. You can also try getting on hands and knees and rocking or making a pile of pillows to lean on with your forearms...belly hanging,was one way I was comfortable with a couple and both of these are good postitions for labor.

Quoting wonderwomanT08:

Yep! He is head down. I can feel his head pushing right now! ;0...thank you...I need encouragement!

Quoting cjsix:

Is baby head down?

Quoting wonderwomanT08:

39 weeks

Quoting shaunaleigh418:

How far along are you?

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts