The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
brettsmomma
need opinions! take my poll and bump please :)
January 10, 2013 at 12:19 PM

My son is turning 5. He really is looking forward to a birthday party like the ones he has attended for his classmates this year. my house is to small so Im trying to get him a place. The only time slot available for the childrens museum on my sons birthday is at 10 am. Is this to early? Would you take your child to this event at this time? Its kinda expensive so I wouldnt want to schedule it if no one wants to go so early. :/

is 10am to early for a saturday bday party at the betty brinn childs museum?
  • Only group members can vote in this poll.
  1. 22% - yes screw that Im sleeping in!!!
  2. 66% - no 10am is a great time and we would love to attend!!
  3. 11% - always an other please explain yourself in comments :)

Replies

• brettsmomma
    January 10, 2013 at 12:32 PM

bump :)

• TableforSeven
    January 10, 2013 at 3:21 PM

Sorry....I'm an 'other' vote.  

If the party is for a good friend of my kid's and they want to go - I would get them there no matter what time the party was....but...

For us a Saturday is never ok - unless it is a party after dark on a Saturday.  If it was a Sunday morning, we'd be there no problem.

• 3mommy2004
    January 10, 2013 at 3:24 PM

10am is not too early! Most people with school age kids are up at 8am anyway.

• JulyBabies

I wouldn't decline based on that alone but would do a double take when I saw the time and think to myself "what the hell"

• christina0607

I said no, it's not too early. Because it's not. and logically I know this. However, I do curse parents who have them that early. My SIL is having her daughter party at 10am this Sunday at a local childrens museum....and I am none too happy about this. 

• atyou
    by atyou
    January 10, 2013 at 3:25 PM
    5 years old and 10 o'clock are a good combo.
  • strictmomhere
    To early yes
  • christina0607

Oh and I do want to add...I am going because she's family. I would not go to a school mates party at that time. 

• coolmommy2x
    January 10, 2013 at 3:28 PM
    I voted other. 10 is a bit early for us but if my kids wanted to go, I would be there. However, a Saturday morning is hard for us because of sports so I don't know that we could attend.
  • _WC_Mama
    January 10, 2013 at 3:32 PM

I voted I hope he has fun at his Birthday Party!!
    no 10am is a great time and we would love to attend!!

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts