candice0521
how did you know when you were done having babies
January 6, 2013 at 11:39 PM

I knew for sure this last Friday when I went to the mall with my friend who has a 2 week old son, a 1 1/2 yr old daughter, and my 3 yrs old DS, and 5 yr old DD, it was crazy! I would never ever do that again lol and I also watched my 3 month old niece for the first time today and had to get all 3 ready for church and myself within an hr and a half, I though I had plenty of time.. haha, we were only 15 minutes late but I was so tired by the time I got to church I needed a nap lol

Replies

• amandaeastman
    January 6, 2013 at 11:49 PM
    We talked about it. 4 for sure 5 is pushing it but if we get that far we are def done after 5.
  • reche1978
    January 6, 2013 at 11:52 PM

seeing all the work, money, physical and mental on me....I have two and I am so done

• momofnate0707
    January 6, 2013 at 11:55 PM
    I have 2 right now. I don't know if I am done. In a way I am happy with my 2 since drs said we wouldn't have kids, but then again growing up I always wanted 3. Dh and i have been talking lately about having a 3rd, but haven't really set anything stone.
  • EsmeVincent
    January 6, 2013 at 11:55 PM
    Only ever wanted 2kids...when I got pg with Dd I knew she was my last. I onoky wanted 2 and the fact I had ds first then dd I was, and so was dh. I got me tubes tied when dd was born
  • 3mommyandwifey
    January 6, 2013 at 11:56 PM
    I am done my Ds just turned 2 and I have 2 dd 9 and 5 and I know I am done. Wow it cost so much to raise them and get outta the house was hard but I can get out now in 40 minutes if showers are tooken the night before. You have a DD and a DS that's a pretty good mix and age is good.
  • mommaslilmen
    January 6, 2013 at 11:58 PM

im pregnant with number 3 now. my heart says i would love one more, but df says nope! we agreed if we have no "oops" in the next 5 years ill get the essure put in and that will be it

• moniagee
    January 6, 2013 at 11:59 PM
    When the ultrasound tech announced "IT'S A GIRL" while doing my ultrasound. I had 4 boys before her.
  • TableforSeven
    January 7, 2013 at 12:01 AM

Before we were even married we discussed how many children we wanted.  We agreed on "5 by 30".  Our fifth child was born a month after I turned 30.  Even though we had set a 'limit' we thought things over and agree that our family feels complete with 5 kids...so we know we are "done".  (Though we will not be doing anything permanent to prevent pregnancy...so, who knows what the future might bring....but with our youngest being 9 years old now, I am very done with the baby-stages.)

• Jaxsonsmama2009
    January 7, 2013 at 12:02 AM
    I can't decide. I have two boys and would love a girl, but I love the way we fit in our house, I love my jeep, I don't want one RIGHT now and I'm already 30, don't know if I want a 3rd csection...but I also can't get rid of my baby stuff or maternity clothes yet either. Sighhhhh. It's a hard decision to make especially when we can afford so many more.
  • momof3boys1110
    January 7, 2013 at 12:02 AM
    I have 3 boys and have only been pregnant twice. I love the thought of a little girl but 3 boys is hard work! We didn't get anything permanently done but no babies for us for awhile! It makes me sad to say I'm done officially lol.