The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
candice0521
how did you know when you were done having babies
January 6, 2013 at 11:39 PM

I knew for sure this last Friday when I went to the mall with my friend who has a 2 week old son, a 1 1/2 yr old daughter, and my 3 yrs old DS, and 5 yr old DD, it was crazy! I would never ever do that again lol and I also watched my 3 month old niece for the first time today and had to get all 3 ready for church and myself within an hr and a half, I though I had plenty of time.. haha, we were only 15 minutes late but I was so tired by the time I got to church I needed a nap lol

Replies

• amandaeastman
    January 6, 2013 at 11:49 PM
    We talked about it. 4 for sure 5 is pushing it but if we get that far we are def done after 5.
  • reche1978
    January 6, 2013 at 11:52 PM

seeing all the work, money, physical and mental on me....I have two and I am so done

• momofnate0707
    January 6, 2013 at 11:55 PM
    I have 2 right now. I don't know if I am done. In a way I am happy with my 2 since drs said we wouldn't have kids, but then again growing up I always wanted 3. Dh and i have been talking lately about having a 3rd, but haven't really set anything stone.
  • EsmeVincent
    January 6, 2013 at 11:55 PM
    Only ever wanted 2kids...when I got pg with Dd I knew she was my last. I onoky wanted 2 and the fact I had ds first then dd I was, and so was dh. I got me tubes tied when dd was born
  • 3mommyandwifey
    January 6, 2013 at 11:56 PM
    I am done my Ds just turned 2 and I have 2 dd 9 and 5 and I know I am done. Wow it cost so much to raise them and get outta the house was hard but I can get out now in 40 minutes if showers are tooken the night before. You have a DD and a DS that's a pretty good mix and age is good.
  • mommaslilmen
    January 6, 2013 at 11:58 PM

im pregnant with number 3 now. my heart says i would love one more, but df says nope! we agreed if we have no "oops" in the next 5 years ill get the essure put in and that will be it

• moniagee
    January 6, 2013 at 11:59 PM
    When the ultrasound tech announced "IT'S A GIRL" while doing my ultrasound. I had 4 boys before her.
  • TableforSeven
    January 7, 2013 at 12:01 AM

Before we were even married we discussed how many children we wanted.  We agreed on "5 by 30".  Our fifth child was born a month after I turned 30.  Even though we had set a 'limit' we thought things over and agree that our family feels complete with 5 kids...so we know we are "done".  (Though we will not be doing anything permanent to prevent pregnancy...so, who knows what the future might bring....but with our youngest being 9 years old now, I am very done with the baby-stages.)

• Jaxsonsmama2009
    January 7, 2013 at 12:02 AM
    I can't decide. I have two boys and would love a girl, but I love the way we fit in our house, I love my jeep, I don't want one RIGHT now and I'm already 30, don't know if I want a 3rd csection...but I also can't get rid of my baby stuff or maternity clothes yet either. Sighhhhh. It's a hard decision to make especially when we can afford so many more.
  • momof3boys1110
    January 7, 2013 at 12:02 AM
    I have 3 boys and have only been pregnant twice. I love the thought of a little girl but 3 boys is hard work! We didn't get anything permanently done but no babies for us for awhile! It makes me sad to say I'm done officially lol.

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN