nikki111125
I never seen this asked...
January 6, 2013 at 12:56 AM
Why did you have a c-section?

I had one cause my DD was breech and stayed that way my whole pregnancy. They would have had to break her hips if I tried to have her vaginally.

Replies

• baby7810
    January 6, 2013 at 12:58 AM
    In labor for 8hours and then they broke my water and it was an odd color then slowly with

Each contraction my dad's heartbeat started to drop. I was in tears when they told me
  • LoveMyKBabies
    January 6, 2013 at 12:59 AM
    1st baby was natural. 2nd baby had a big head & couldn't get his head all the way through & got stuck lol. Babies 3 & 4 were repeats because my hospital refuses VBAC's.
  • nikki111125
    January 6, 2013 at 12:59 AM
    I can't imagine how scary that would be.

Quoting baby7810:

In labor for 8hours and then they broke my water and it was an odd color then slowly with

Each contraction my dad's heartbeat started to drop. I was in tears when they told me
  • SweetMama823
    January 6, 2013 at 1:00 AM
    I had placenta previa. My son was born two month early. He was baby #4 my last and only c-section.
  • nikki111125
    OMG did that hurt real bad when the head wad stuck? I know my sons shoulders got stuck and hurt bad.

Quoting LoveMyKBabies:

1st baby was natural. 2nd baby had a big head & couldn't get his head all the way through & got stuck lol. Babies 3 & 4 were repeats because my hospital refuses VBAC's.
  • ToriBabe1221
    Because my medwife tried to rush my labor. My baby didn't like that much, and went into distress.

Basically, one intervention led to another and voila ... CSECTION.

Ugh.

Thankfully, i was able to VBAC.
  • adrianasmommy07
    January 6, 2013 at 1:01 AM
    My pelvic bones didn't open with dd. She ciuldnt drop let alone come out that way. Ds it was a repeat but he was breech so I would have needed It anyway.
  • Anonymous2u
    January 6, 2013 at 1:02 AM
    My water had been broken for 24 hrs and I was contracting but not dialating. My ds heartbeat would slow down significantly during a contraction so they did an emergency c section.
  • nikki111125
    January 6, 2013 at 1:02 AM
    How did she try to rush it? With medicine?

Quoting ToriBabe1221:

Because my medwife tried to rush my labor. My baby didn't like that much, and went into distress.

Basically, one intervention led to another and voila ... CSECTION.

Ugh.

Thankfully, i was able to VBAC.
  • Supervane
    January 6, 2013 at 1:03 AM
    I think this question does get asked often.

I had one because I was in labor for 14 hours, 4 hours of pushing. Baby got stuck after crowning