christinad612
is he TRYING to knock me up?
January 3, 2013 at 3:00 PM
So my df and I had decided after a miscarriage to wait to try for babies for 3 years. I was disappointed, all our kids from previous marriages are between 4 and 6 and I didn't want to wait. My fertile period should be starting on the 5th, I'll probably ovulate on the 7th. But the last 3 nights, knowing this, my df has ejaculated inside me with no birth control. the chances of me conceiving from that are slim right? And I also need to know how to talk to him and tell him to figure out what he wants. I don't mislead him on my cycles but I won't stop him if he wants to go with it either...but I can't stand the thought that he would be upset if I did get pregnant.

Replies

• southernbelle07
    January 3, 2013 at 3:03 PM
    There definitely needs to be some communication here. Talk to him. Tell him that you could very well get pregnant and ask him if it is something he is prepared to happen.
    Good luck.
  • xLilBit22
    January 3, 2013 at 3:03 PM
    Just talk to him. Hubby and i didnt decide much except not trying but not preventing after 3miscarraiges and right now im 11w5d pregnant (longest time i been preg).
  • mcwife86
    January 3, 2013 at 3:10 PM

i woudl sit him down and tell him that there is still a slim chance that you could get pregnant...i think i read that sperm can survive for up to three days in some cases so when you get close to ovulation he needs to be careful abt that if he truly doesnt want anymore. now if he just doesnt want the pressure of 'trying' and is really just saying he wants to wait because of the emotional toll it takes when you are crossing fingers every month and the fear from the miscarriage he may have then tell him you are ok with that too (if you are). ask him to just say what he really wants.... A- try B- wing it and what will be will be or C- wait. Whatever he chooses he needs to stick to it unless he states otherwise. Also tell him that you are worried abt how he would take the news if you were to come up pregnant now. be honest with him abt your fears in that area and then as him to be honest with you abt his.

• chickensmommy
    January 3, 2013 at 4:33 PM
    Sounds like he wants to knock you up.
  • JulyBabies
    January 3, 2013 at 4:54 PM

I would be calling out during the act "what are you doing?" lol ...I'm obviously not the coy type

• christinad612
    January 3, 2013 at 5:36 PM
    Lol thank you ladies. I definitely wouldn't mind getting pregnant but it should be something we both want. I'll talk to him tonight. But, does anyone know if unprotected sex on the schedule I described can result in pregnancy? I'm usually regular. No I'm not asking you to tell me if I'm pregnant, I'm just trying to find out if this is something that can and does happen so I can prepare myself to potentially have to tell him and deal with concern of a repeat m/c
  • coolmommy2x
    January 3, 2013 at 7:39 PM
    You can get pregnant anytime you have sex.

Quoting christinad612:

Lol thank you ladies. I definitely wouldn't mind getting pregnant but it should be something we both want. I'll talk to him tonight. But, does anyone know if unprotected sex on the schedule I described can result in pregnancy? I'm usually regular. No I'm not asking you to tell me if I'm pregnant, I'm just trying to find out if this is something that can and does happen so I can prepare myself to potentially have to tell him and deal with concern of a repeat m/c
  • FooLynRoo
    January 3, 2013 at 7:48 PM

Ask him if he understands how babies are made

Then ask him if he realized he shot in you

Then ask him - why if that leads to babies, he would do that.

• Lala06
    by Lala06
    January 3, 2013 at 7:51 PM
    Right me too! I tell mine hey I can get pregnant!.:)

Quoting JulyBabies:

I would be calling out during the act "what are you doing?" lol ...I'm obviously not the coy type

• babie113
    January 3, 2013 at 7:52 PM
    I read it can live upto 6 days in the tubes.

Quoting mcwife86:

i woudl sit him down and tell him that there is still a slim chance that you could get pregnant...i think i read that sperm can survive for up to three days in some cases so when you get close to ovulation he needs to be careful abt that if he truly doesnt want anymore. now if he just doesnt want the pressure of 'trying' and is really just saying he wants to wait because of the emotional toll it takes when you are crossing fingers every month and the fear from the miscarriage he may have then tell him you are ok with that too (if you are). ask him to just say what he really wants.... A- try B- wing it and what will be will be or C- wait. Whatever he chooses he needs to stick to it unless he states otherwise. Also tell him that you are worried abt how he would take the news if you were to come up pregnant now. be honest with him abt your fears in that area and then as him to be honest with you abt his.