oilfieldwifey03
Favorite Group(s)?
January 3, 2013 at 10:01 AM

What is your favorite CM group?  I'm new here and I've joined a few but I'd like some input to your favorites!

have a nice day

Replies

• jj4ij
    by jj4ij
    January 3, 2013 at 10:08 AM

Definately Mom Confessions....  I can be there for hours and hours.... drama, drama, drama... and a lot of laughs!  Also Current Events & Hot topics.  I recommend those two.  Also like I am in 30 something moms, but they have a group for each age group, Or Pennsylvania moms but of course you would join the local one for you, and Step mom Central and relationship advice... I need a lot of that!  There are quite a few.

Good luck, since I have joined here, I am NEVER on FB anymore.... can't leave this place!

• oilfieldwifey03
    January 3, 2013 at 10:10 AM

Wow that's great - I get so tired of Facebook. Haha....thanks for your input, sweet girl!

• jj4ij
    by jj4ij
    January 3, 2013 at 10:14 AM

Word of advice?  When you are replying to someone as you just did to me, hit quote under the post you are replying to so that they will be notified that you are responding to them.  Otherwise they will never know and may never go back to your post to see.  This way you are not wasting your time.  If you hit quote and then reply then I would have got an alert letting me know! 

Good luck!!!!

Quoting oilfieldwifey03:

Wow that's great - I get so tired of Facebook. Haha....thanks for your input, sweet girl!

• _WC_Mama
    January 3, 2013 at 1:29 PM

*Superhero Moms*,Fiercely Real Moms Of CM,Girl Talk*for moms with girls*,Moms With Boys,This Group & Siggy Dynasty

• _WC_Mama
    January 3, 2013 at 1:31 PM

Quoting jj4ij:

Definately Mom Confessions....  I can be there for hours and hours.... drama, drama, drama... and a lot of laughs!  Also Current Events & Hot topics.  I recommend those two.  Also like I am in 30 something moms, but they have a group for each age group, Or Pennsylvania moms but of course you would join the local one for you, and Step mom Central and relationship advice... I need a lot of that!  There are quite a few.

Good luck, since I have joined here, I am NEVER on FB anymore.... can't leave this place!

Same here lol I still have a FB page but I love Cafemom so much...I do log onto my FB maybe once a week if that.

• xLilBit22
    January 3, 2013 at 1:32 PM
    Spirited Sisters, happy stay at home moms i have a few more
  • taniamorse85
    January 3, 2013 at 11:30 PM

Coping with Chronic Conditions, Dinner Ideas, Smarter Living, Current Events & Hot Topics, Heated Debates, Frugalistas, The Cafe (although this one has gone downhill a bit since they started allowing people to post anonymously)

You have to apply to join the two groups I put in italics, but the rest are open groups.  There are plenty of other great groups on the site as well.  Welcome to CM!

• tobysmom103
    January 4, 2013 at 10:46 AM

ohio moms,babies,october 2012 babies and raising special needs kids

• Hannahluvsdogs
    January 4, 2013 at 10:53 AM
    This one, the group I admin for, my bitch group, Pop Culture Junkies, and Girl Talk