The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
periwinkle163
Furbies Suck!
December 30, 2012 at 6:15 PM

Ok so "Santa" brought each of my kiddos a furby, so far we have taken my son's back twice and now my daugher's and my son's have stopped working! It's not the batteries or and we tried resetting them, they just stop working after about 24 hours of use. When I took the first one back the lady said it was her 3rd in 1 hour, when I took the 2nd one back the lady said they have over 20 returned! I think I'm just getting the money back and letting them pick something else, because these things are 50 dollar paperweights.

Replies

• christina0607
    December 30, 2012 at 6:19 PM
    I couldn't be live people were paying 50-60 dollars for those things. They were dumb the first time they were released, lol.
  • periwinkle163
    December 30, 2012 at 6:20 PM

Quoting christina0607:

I couldn't be live people were paying 50-60 dollars for those things. They were dumb the first time they were released, lol.

Oh I agree, but my dh is a sucker for the santa list, lol.

• Sweet0.0Cheeks
    December 30, 2012 at 6:23 PM

My dd has stopped working.  we havent tried changing batteries yet but it just stopped didnt act like low batt. also we have another and batt still going strong..

• JJJMommyKris
    December 30, 2012 at 6:24 PM
    That sucks, I'm glad I decided to get something else. My dd asked for one but she also asked for other things
  • periwinkle163
    December 30, 2012 at 6:24 PM

Quoting Sweet0.0Cheeks:

My dd has stopped working.  we havent tried changing batteries yet but it just stopped didnt act like low batt. also we have another and batt still going strong..

That's what happened here, they just stopped working, it's been 4 different furbies.

• PerfectVirgo
    December 30, 2012 at 6:25 PM
    That sucks. My dd asked for a figit friend. That thing is pretty cool.
  • wissotamum
    December 30, 2012 at 6:26 PM
    My girls are loving theirs. They feed them from the iPad app, and tuck them into their beds at night. One of the girls loves singing to hers because it dances and goes crazy.
  • autiemama516
    December 30, 2012 at 6:48 PM

Quoting PerfectVirgo:

That sucks. My dd asked for a figit friend. That thing is pretty cool.

My dd and ds both got Fijit Friends. They started last year and the house is overrun with fijits! They even made a fijit castle! Too cute!! They are a great toy!

• autiemama516
    December 30, 2012 at 6:49 PM

Quoting periwinkle163:

Quoting Sweet0.0Cheeks:

That's what happened here, they just stopped working, it's been 4 different furbies.

I am sorry to hear that.  We have that problem with the Orbeez Ladybug.

• _WC_Mama
    December 30, 2012 at 6:49 PM

My son's Furby seems to be working OK for now.

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts