The CafeMom Newcomers Club

cathy152
New mom of teen boys
December 30, 2012 at 2:14 PM

Hello CafeMoms my name is Cathy I am a mother to two teen boys my oldest is 18 and youngest is 16. I have been with my husband for 20 long yrs married for 13. Right now is a very stressful time in my life going through a lot and having a lot of different emotions several times a day. I'm glad I found this site and ready to meet some wonderful mothers.

Replies

• lucky2Beeme
    December 30, 2012 at 2:18 PM

hi and welcome momma. You will find many moms here in similar situations. there is also a mom of teens group you might want to check out.

• Cafe Robin
    December 30, 2012 at 2:18 PM

Hello and welcome!

Please make yourself at home and enjoy the site!!

Glad you're here!

happy new year Robin

• jessimicuh
    December 30, 2012 at 2:19 PM
    Hi! welcome to cm!
  • carolina_gal
    December 31, 2012 at 8:00 AM

Hi Cathy! It's great to have you join us and I hope to see you here often.

I'm sorry you're going through a stressful time. We're always here to listen if you want to share.

Quoting cathy152:

Hello CafeMoms my name is Cathy I am a mother to two teen boys my oldest is 18 and youngest is 16. I have been with my husband for 20 long yrs married for 13. Right now is a very stressful time in my life going through a lot and having a lot of different emotions several times a day. I'm glad I found this site and ready to meet some wonderful mothers.

• Reina13
    by Reina13
    December 31, 2012 at 10:31 AM

Hi Cathy! Welcome to the group.

I am the mom of an 18 year old boy as well as a younger one, so I understand how busy and hectic life can get.

Enjoy a Coffee Break Every Tuesday with Us!

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts