The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
cathy152
New mom of teen boys
December 30, 2012 at 2:14 PM

Hello CafeMoms my name is Cathy I am a mother to two teen boys my oldest is 18 and youngest is 16. I have been with my husband for 20 long yrs married for 13. Right now is a very stressful time in my life going through a lot and having a lot of different emotions several times a day. I'm glad I found this site and ready to meet some wonderful mothers.

Replies

• lucky2Beeme
    December 30, 2012 at 2:18 PM

hi and welcome momma. You will find many moms here in similar situations. there is also a mom of teens group you might want to check out.

• Cafe Robin
    December 30, 2012 at 2:18 PM

Hello and welcome!

Please make yourself at home and enjoy the site!!

Glad you're here!

happy new year Robin

• jessimicuh
    December 30, 2012 at 2:19 PM
    Hi! welcome to cm!
  • carolina_gal
    December 31, 2012 at 8:00 AM

Hi Cathy! It's great to have you join us and I hope to see you here often.

I'm sorry you're going through a stressful time. We're always here to listen if you want to share.

Quoting cathy152:

Hello CafeMoms my name is Cathy I am a mother to two teen boys my oldest is 18 and youngest is 16. I have been with my husband for 20 long yrs married for 13. Right now is a very stressful time in my life going through a lot and having a lot of different emotions several times a day. I'm glad I found this site and ready to meet some wonderful mothers.

• Reina13
    by Reina13
    December 31, 2012 at 10:31 AM

Hi Cathy! Welcome to the group.

I am the mom of an 18 year old boy as well as a younger one, so I understand how busy and hectic life can get.

Enjoy a Coffee Break Every Tuesday with Us!

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN