ebbierowe
S/o of the bra post...if you spend $10 on a bra * edit **another edit
December 28, 2012 at 11:29 PM
What kind is it? (Push up, demi, full coverage)

How long do they last?

What size are you? (If it isnt too personal)

I am just curious. I am a pretty average size I think (36D) and I prefer Victoria Secret, but I have purchased bras from penny's also. I havw gotten a few from target but I don't think I have ever gotten one for $10.

*I read somewhere that you should get a new one every 6 months, I read somewhere else was once a year...

** ok so I can now say I have purchased a bra for less the $10. However they were for my 15 year old daughter. Target is having a clearance sale and I got 5 bras for about $35

Replies

• PestPatti
    December 30, 2012 at 8:49 PM

Wow.   I am sure people who have lost their breast to cancer would disagree with you.

I don't ever wear underwire and breast are not floppy or ugly.  Maybe you're just ugly all over. 

Quoting NDADanceMom:

In all honesty Id rather have scar tissue, pain, and even cancer before I had ugly floppy tits. 

Quoting LntLckrsCmQut:

And that's your choice just as it is my choice to not destroy my breasts. *shrugs*

Quoting NDADanceMom:

Id personally never wear a  bra without an underwire.  The wires shouldnt be touching your actual breasts, they rest on the ribcage around the breast if it fits you properly.  

Quoting LntLckrsCmQut:

In this department, I am definitely a *you get what you pay for* kind of girl. I would never wear a $10.00 bra.

FYI.... Most push up bras are made with underwire and those type of bras are the worst. They can cause scar tissue in your breasts and can cause other issues as well. Stay clear of anything with an underwire.

• NDADanceMom
    December 30, 2012 at 9:14 PM

maybe they would.  Id take the death sentence. maybe yours are ugly and you dont realize it. 

Quoting PestPatti:

Wow.   I am sure people who have lost their breast to cancer would disagree with you.

I don't ever wear underwire and breast are not floppy or ugly.  Maybe you're just ugly all over. 

Quoting NDADanceMom:

In all honesty Id rather have scar tissue, pain, and even cancer before I had ugly floppy tits. 

Quoting LntLckrsCmQut:

And that's your choice just as it is my choice to not destroy my breasts. *shrugs*

Quoting NDADanceMom:

Id personally never wear a  bra without an underwire.  The wires shouldnt be touching your actual breasts, they rest on the ribcage around the breast if it fits you properly.  

Quoting LntLckrsCmQut:

In this department, I am definitely a *you get what you pay for* kind of girl. I would never wear a $10.00 bra.

FYI.... Most push up bras are made with underwire and those type of bras are the worst. They can cause scar tissue in your breasts and can cause other issues as well. Stay clear of anything with an underwire.

• nysa76
    by nysa76
    December 30, 2012 at 9:18 PM

I'm a 32b or a 34a.  I buy at walmart or shopko, whatever is on clearance but it is hard to find them my size.  I replace them once they fall apart.

• witchybabymomma
    December 30, 2012 at 9:37 PM

I used to be able to get regular bras for around 10 at walmart however now I can rarely find my size there. Having a kid and gaining some weight play hell on your wallet when it comes to bra shopping. If I am actually able to find one my size they are at least 20. A little info: I cannot afford to shop anywhere else and I am a 38DDD. I also live in a small town and our walmart has a very limited selection. I usually have to make do with a DD and just keep tucking the girls back down when they try to pop out.