The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
ebbierowe
S/o of the bra post...if you spend $10 on a bra * edit **another edit
December 28, 2012 at 11:29 PM
What kind is it? (Push up, demi, full coverage)

How long do they last?

What size are you? (If it isnt too personal)

I am just curious. I am a pretty average size I think (36D) and I prefer Victoria Secret, but I have purchased bras from penny's also. I havw gotten a few from target but I don't think I have ever gotten one for $10.

*I read somewhere that you should get a new one every 6 months, I read somewhere else was once a year...

** ok so I can now say I have purchased a bra for less the $10. However they were for my 15 year old daughter. Target is having a clearance sale and I got 5 bras for about $35

Replies

• LCWAmommy
    December 28, 2012 at 11:43 PM
    I don't ever spend $10 on a bra unless I can get my daughters some in sale. Lol!! But I buy 5 vs bras every year and they last me more than a year.
  • mishamama
    December 28, 2012 at 11:49 PM
    I'm a 38Dd, I've bought 2 bras for 7 bucks at Gabriels but as expected they are more for show than they are practical. I've bought a bunch of purdy, sexy bras there for dirt cheap but they are for bedroom purposes only. lol
  • Rydersmommy616
    December 29, 2012 at 12:26 AM
    I just bought two bras from. Marshals. Both were izod. I swear I only spent 5.99. I wear 34b. Typical size
  • LntLckrsCmQut
    December 29, 2012 at 12:28 AM

In this department, I am definitely a *you get what you pay for* kind of girl. I would never wear a $10.00 bra.

FYI.... Most push up bras are made with underwire and those type of bras are the worst. They can cause scar tissue in your breasts and can cause other issues as well. Stay clear of anything with an underwire.

• bebe_ju-rah
    December 29, 2012 at 12:29 AM
    I get most of mine from Walmart for around that price. I'm pregnant now so I bought full coverage bras to handle the extra weight. Normally I buy push ups bc dd ruined my girls. lol Normally I'm a 36C but now I'm a 38D and I'll get up to a DD while I am breastfeeding.
  • audreesmama
    December 29, 2012 at 12:31 AM

Whaa? $10 bras?!

I'm a DDD when I'm not BF but now that I am, I'm an H. It sucks! 

• AllyRy
    by AllyRy
    December 29, 2012 at 12:31 AM
    I just bought a bunch new bras (vs) but when I am doing chores or hanging out at the house I prefer the cheap Walmart $10 bras. The fruit of the loom ones that have no underwire. They are pretty much a sports bra.
  • SJF1989
    by SJF1989
    December 29, 2012 at 12:35 AM
    Is anyone here...horribly huge? Like boob size, I'm a 46DDD...on a good day. I just buy sports bras...because I've completely given up, I don't have 70 to pay for a bra that fits.
  • squeekers
    December 29, 2012 at 12:37 AM

our 16 yr old DD buys her own bras, at walmart, for about $10/ea. she wears a full coverage type size 40D underwire.

• flowerfunleah
    December 29, 2012 at 12:37 AM

Right now i'm wearing a victoria's secret demi bra that I really enjoyed because it's seamless and doesn't dig into my shoulders.

However my boobs have decreased in size a bit (and thats good! Means I'm losing a bit of weight) and because it's seamless it's not adjustable so I need a new one.

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts