The CafeMom Newcomers Club

BeccaRose68
hi, how are you?
December 27, 2012 at 8:08 PM

Hi everyone!

How are you?  I'm new to CafeMom, so I'm not sure how this works.  I want to make new friends with single moms that are going through similar struggles as what I'm going through.  My husband is an alcoholic and sometimes verbally abusive, so I had to legally separate from him, until he gets the treatment he needs.  We have 2 teenage sons ages 13 and 16, and this is quite hard on them.  

Sincerely,

BeccaRose68

Replies

• Caitlin10081989
    December 27, 2012 at 8:19 PM

Hello Becca, Feel free to send me a friend request. I hope that your significant other gets the treatment that he needs. 

• AubreeG16
    December 27, 2012 at 8:25 PM
    Hey... you can message me if you'd like. I'm not in a similar situation, but I'm a good listener. I'm Amber. I'm 17 and have 2 year old twins..
  • funhappymom
    December 28, 2012 at 9:18 AM

Hi- I'm glad that you found the site. I'm sorry that you are going through a rough time with your marriage but it sounds like you made a smart decision by getting legally separated.

• a06z08mama
    December 28, 2012 at 9:21 AM
    Welcome! I just became divorced from my ex that was like that. He is still verbal with me. Even if it is in texts he is. But you are welcome to pm or friend request me! Id be happy to chat with ya!
  • Cafe Robin
    December 28, 2012 at 10:22 AM

Hello and welcome!

Please make yourself at home and enjoy the site!!

Glad you're here!

happy new year Robin

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN