Due9
Why did she commit suicide?
by Due9
December 11, 2012 at 8:34 AM

The nurse that transferred the prank call from the Australian DJ's commited suicide. I just don't understand why she would commit suicide. It is tragic, sad, such a drastic action over a prank. They haven't autopsed the body yet and there wasn't a suicide note. How do you know it was a suicide? If it was, why would she leave her children over a prank call? I just don't understand. This is sad.

Replies

• owl0210
    by owl0210
    December 11, 2012 at 10:53 AM

The whole story is just odd. I don't understand why she did but she wasn't even the one that gave out the information. It was a prank but it wasn't the worst prank to ever been played, kwim?

• LaughingTattoo
    December 11, 2012 at 10:59 AM

The whole stort is odd but this I know:

The dj's didnt cause this and their innocent prank wasnt the reason, IF she committed suicide

She was mentally unstable to begin with if so

SHE wasnt the one humiliated on the call, another nurse was. All she did was put the call through to the appropriate nurse.

• sara_3388
    December 11, 2012 at 11:00 AM
    Is there a link to something explaining what you're talking about?

Quoting LaughingTattoo:

The dj's didnt cause this and their innocent prank wasnt the reason, IF she committed suicide

SHE wasnt the one humiliated on the call, another nurse was. All she did was put the call through to the appropriate nurse.

• LaughingTattoo
    December 11, 2012 at 11:00 AM

???????????????

lol

Quoting Kelsmomma123:

I don't think it was suicide. I think someone put a hit out on her. Maybe the queen.

• LaughingTattoo
    December 11, 2012 at 11:01 AM

All you have to do is google: nurse kills herself after prank. You will get at least 200 stories

Quoting sara_3388:

Quoting LaughingTattoo:

• KColeman90
    December 11, 2012 at 11:12 AM

Because she gave out classified information that she was supposed to keep to herself for the privacy of the patient. She can not only get fired but get sued by the patient

• Due9
    by Due9
    December 11, 2012 at 2:01 PM

I agree. The DJ's are guilty of the prank, but I don't believe they caused someone to kill themself. That is an extreme reaction to a prank. A huge prank yes, but still a drastic reaction. Like you, I think she was also mentally unstable to begin with.

Quoting LaughingTattoo:

All you have to do is google: nurse kills herself after prank. You will get at least 200 stories

Quoting sara_3388:

Quoting LaughingTattoo:

• Due9
    by Due9
    December 11, 2012 at 2:01 PM

I agree

Quoting owl0210:

The whole story is just odd. I don't understand why she did but she wasn't even the one that gave out the information. It was a prank but it wasn't the worst prank to ever been played, kwim?

• Kelsmomma123
    December 11, 2012 at 4:42 PM
    I was kidding LOL.

Quoting LaughingTattoo:

???????????????

lol

Quoting Kelsmomma123:

I don't think it was suicide. I think someone put a hit out on her. Maybe the queen.

• LaughingTattoo
    December 11, 2012 at 6:19 PM

She didnt give any info....all she did was trasfer the call

Quoting KColeman90:

Because she gave out classified information that she was supposed to keep to herself for the privacy of the patient. She can not only get fired but get sued by the patient