The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
Paparazzi5bling
What is your husband getting you for Christmas? *edit with what I know he got me*
December 10, 2012 at 9:44 AM

Mine keeps asking me for a list of ideas - but there's nothing that I really want... I don't know....  What is your husband getting you?  I need ideas.

Here's my *wish* list:

-Keratin treatment for my hair to straighten it

-Coach purse

-Tan boots

But other than the boots the other 2 are pricey so I don't want to ask for them....

So he ended up getting my the coach purse :)  We went to the coach store so I could see the size/colors in person to make sure I liked it.... I did but they didnt' have it in stock.  That's ok - I was still really on the fence about it because of the price and told him that.  I told him I thought it was still too much to ask for... He said if I didn't tell him what I wanted then he was just going to pick something for me.  I was going to go with tan boots but I have large feet and shoe shopping isn't pleasant - we went to the Sears on the mall so I could try on the ones I saw online but they didn't fit right, so that was a bust.

Anyway, the next morning he got up before me and ordered the purse.  He didn't tell me about it - but he kinda kept asking me leading questions the next day so I flat out asked him and he said yes.  I said "I hope you used that 25% off coupon code!"  which he didnt... We called Coach when we got home and they are sending us a gift card for the $75ish price difference, so maybe I can combine that with a 30% off coupon at an outlet store later on next year for a new wallet or something.

Replies

• PrissyKrissy02
    December 10, 2012 at 9:49 AM

Nothing that I know of. We don't usually do gifts for each other.

• KawaiiNerrie
    December 10, 2012 at 9:49 AM
    He gave me a desktop PC. We're both gamers and my laptop is pretty old so.. Now we can game on all night and not worry about my laptop overheating, lol.

The only other thing that I really wanted was a Kindle Fire. But he's done more than enough for me so I'm content.
  • TxMommyOfBoys
    December 10, 2012 at 9:50 AM
    Tummy tuck!
  • mrsladyface
    December 10, 2012 at 9:51 AM

We don't usually do gifts for each other either... We will usually fill each other's stocking with knick knacks and our favorite candies... I did get him a couple of cheap-o gifts to unwrap Christmas morning but I'm not sure he knows I did that so he probably won't get me anything. We usually go do something together... Like we may go to the zoo for the Christmas lights and go out to eat somewhere nice.

• Berd
    by Berd

I told him to not get me anything.

• mrsladyface

Sorry but I have to tell you HI! You are the first gamer mom I've met on here since joining last week! :)

Quoting KawaiiNerrie:

He gave me a desktop PC. We're both gamers and my laptop is pretty old so.. Now we can game on all night and not worry about my laptop overheating, lol.

The only other thing that I really wanted was a Kindle Fire. But he's done more than enough for me so I'm content.

• northernmommy
    December 10, 2012 at 9:52 AM
    Nothing, we can't afford it this year
  • liveforever
    December 10, 2012 at 9:52 AM

An elliptical.

• shadow_lark
    December 10, 2012 at 9:54 AM
    I'm getting a house.
  • lapcounter
    December 10, 2012 at 9:55 AM
    He has ordered my Canon 7D, a Kindle Fire and Coach boots :)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN