The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
armyvet06
your a mean one mr grinch!
December 7, 2012 at 5:36 PM

The grinch was at my college for their little christmas party for the kids and i was shocked when she wasnt scared of him! Lol

Replies

• MamaRae85
    December 7, 2012 at 5:38 PM

*You're =)

She's adorable! Having the Grinch there is such a cool idea! I've never heard of that!

• armyvet06
    December 7, 2012 at 9:10 PM
    She had no idea what to think cus just the other day we watched the grinch on tv. So i thinm she was trying to figure out how he got out of the tv. But she gave him a huge hug!

Quoting MamaRae85:

*You're =)

She's adorable! Having the Grinch there is such a cool idea! I've never heard of that!

• shoot4thestars
    December 7, 2012 at 10:28 PM

Aww That's cute!

• LaughingTattoo
    December 7, 2012 at 10:35 PM

My3 yo ADORES the Grinch. We watch the cartoon at east 3 times a week all year long lol. SHe has a stuffed Cindy Loo, Grinch, and Max. She would have died. Too cute

• armyvet06
    December 7, 2012 at 10:53 PM
    I was so shocked when she wasnt scared of him! She is going through this stage where she is scared of everything! But she wound up giving him a big hug!

Quoting LaughingTattoo:

My3 yo ADORES the Grinch. We watch the cartoon at east 3 times a week all year long lol. SHe has a stuffed Cindy Loo, Grinch, and Max. She would have died. Too cute

• frndlyfn
    December 7, 2012 at 11:16 PM

DD would either love that or hate it LOL.  She loves the toys and the cartoon.

• tabitha26
    December 7, 2012 at 11:18 PM

How cute 

• kirstina
    December 7, 2012 at 11:20 PM
    my son was so scared of the grinch 2 years ago. he was at the holiday in the city here and he freaked out. i think he would be okay with the grinch now but myy 4 yr old dd would be so scared she is scared of santa.

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN