armyvet06
your a mean one mr grinch!
December 7, 2012 at 5:36 PM

The grinch was at my college for their little christmas party for the kids and i was shocked when she wasnt scared of him! Lol

Replies

• MamaRae85
    December 7, 2012 at 5:38 PM

*You're =)

She's adorable! Having the Grinch there is such a cool idea! I've never heard of that!

• armyvet06
    December 7, 2012 at 9:10 PM
    She had no idea what to think cus just the other day we watched the grinch on tv. So i thinm she was trying to figure out how he got out of the tv. But she gave him a huge hug!

Quoting MamaRae85:

*You're =)

She's adorable! Having the Grinch there is such a cool idea! I've never heard of that!

• shoot4thestars
    December 7, 2012 at 10:28 PM

Aww That's cute!

• LaughingTattoo
    December 7, 2012 at 10:35 PM

My3 yo ADORES the Grinch. We watch the cartoon at east 3 times a week all year long lol. SHe has a stuffed Cindy Loo, Grinch, and Max. She would have died. Too cute

• armyvet06
    December 7, 2012 at 10:53 PM
    I was so shocked when she wasnt scared of him! She is going through this stage where she is scared of everything! But she wound up giving him a big hug!

Quoting LaughingTattoo:

My3 yo ADORES the Grinch. We watch the cartoon at east 3 times a week all year long lol. SHe has a stuffed Cindy Loo, Grinch, and Max. She would have died. Too cute

• frndlyfn
    December 7, 2012 at 11:16 PM

DD would either love that or hate it LOL.  She loves the toys and the cartoon.

• tabitha26
    December 7, 2012 at 11:18 PM

How cute 

• kirstina
    December 7, 2012 at 11:20 PM
    my son was so scared of the grinch 2 years ago. he was at the holiday in the city here and he freaked out. i think he would be okay with the grinch now but myy 4 yr old dd would be so scared she is scared of santa.