The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
LABELmeCUTE
What is your honest opinion on this *long*
December 5, 2012 at 5:44 PM
Honest opinions momas don't hold back Ok so my cousins daughter (14) got caught having Oral sex at school behind the cafeteria, when the deans called her mom they didn't say what she did, they just told her to get down there ASAP! When she got there they made her daughter tell her what she did....my cousin blew up & she was soo mad, her daughter (we will call her KEN) was suspended for a week, well when they got in the car Ken kept crying telling her mom she was sorry,but her mom was soo furious she didn't even speak to her..Ken knew she was in trouble soo they next day when her mom had calmed down she went & told her mom that the boy Firced her do it...she goes on and on with the story saying how he pulled her hair & choked her & all this other stuff...at this time her mom is now pissed soo she went to the cops, she looked in counseling for her daughter and all this other stuff...well fast forward to yesterday,I picked Ken up from school early for her mom because she had pink eye.. She was helping me clean out my closet and she brought up the subject..she tells me how they have court next week & how she feels really bad for Lying on the boy..I couldn't believe it, I told her she needs to tell her mom the truth because that is not right! This kid is about to get in a lot of trouble & could face jail time...soo when she got home her and her mom talked about it, her mom called me & tells me she's still going thru with this court stuff & she still wants him to get in trouble for Rape!!
Now a lot of you might say it's not my business & it's NOT! However I know that this is NOT right at all this could ruin this boys life, I just think this is soo unfair... I'm not saying what he did was right because it wasn't but saying he raped her when she said with her own mouth she offered oral sex to him, is just wrong in soo many ways! There is no changing my cousins mind tho, that's her story and she's sticking to it.... Sooo I wanted to know what are your. Opinions on this ?

Replies

• RainyDayLazy
    December 5, 2012 at 5:48 PM
    I know would be hard but I would contact the police and tell them what she told me. I couldn't live with myself if I knew that information and kept it to myself.
  • supermom.sv
    December 5, 2012 at 5:52 PM

I would tell cops what she told me. what would you expect the other person who knows this do if that boy happens to be some one you care. 

• connie45
    December 5, 2012 at 5:57 PM

Quoting RainyDayLazy:

I know would be hard but I would contact the police and tell them what she told me. I couldn't live with myself if I knew that information and kept it to myself.

I agree with this.  Your cousin cannot use the justice system to extract her own personal revenge against this stupid boy. .  She is doing her daughter more harm than good.  Tell the police/ DA's office - let them sort it out.   She has no right to ruin this boys life.

• Marimaru
    December 5, 2012 at 6:13 PM

Tell your cousin that she is about to teach her daughter that it's okay to hide your own problems by causing other people bigger problems.  If she is still going to continue, I would call the police and tell them what you know is going on.

• momdoes
    by momdoes
    December 5, 2012 at 6:17 PM

I would call my cousin and tell her she has one more chance to make things right or I would call the police myself.

• BEXi
    by BEXi
    December 5, 2012 at 6:19 PM

Shes lying. If I was forced to suck a guys dick, I wouldnt be apologizing for it.

And there I go for reading half. lol. Glad she came clean.. I would be LIVID.. Please save that boy!!!

• giroirk
    by giroirk
    December 5, 2012 at 9:16 PM
    I agree. She is about to ruin this child's life.

Quoting RainyDayLazy:

• rose4607
    December 5, 2012 at 9:22 PM

You need to report what she told you ASAP this is a young boys life here! She lied and this boy is facing serious charges!

• kappalopokis
    December 5, 2012 at 10:06 PM
    Poor boy!

Don't let this happen to him! Depending on his age, he could end up marked as a sex offender for life!
  • Texascandee
    December 5, 2012 at 10:21 PM

Normally, I would say stay out of it, but this young man is about to get in trouble for something she lied about.  I would call the police and tell them what she said and I'd also talk to her mother.  This girl cannot get by with lying and getting someone else in trouble.

I've seen this too many times and the boy gets in troublel over a lie.........not cool at all

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN