The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
davnrori
Ouija boards- Do you think they're creepy?
December 5, 2012 at 2:21 PM

DD1 went to a sleep over (she's 8) and told me that she and all the girls played with a Ouija Board and now she wants one for our house. I really, really don't like them and feel sweaty and weird even thinking about bringing one into the house. Do I think that they're real? I don't know but, honestly, I'm not going to take the chance, lol.

What do you think about them? Do you have one? And if you don't, would you ever get one? Why?

Replies

• librertycash
    December 5, 2012 at 2:23 PM

i personally dissaprove of contact with possably evil entities. 

• aprilsalcro
    December 5, 2012 at 2:23 PM
    Bump
  • tifbrown
    December 5, 2012 at 2:24 PM

YES! Think about it, have you ever heard a story about a Ouija Board bringing good or contacting good spirits? I know I haven't. I won't even touch one. I don't want any of that negative energy.

• chrismom0306
    December 5, 2012 at 2:25 PM
    They aren't allowed in my house and my kids all know the dangers of messing with those things.
  • TugBoatMama
    December 5, 2012 at 2:26 PM

Nah. I think they are mass manufactured hunks of wood with letters on them. I believed in all that the times I tried the board. Nothing happened lol. I even tried to provoke "something" to get pissed off at me and do something, but I got nothing.  

• Msgme
    by Msgme
    December 5, 2012 at 2:27 PM

I think they can be alot of fun.  anything massed produced by hasbro really can't be all that spooky  we do have one. I bought if for my dd for christmas last year and she had fun with it with her friends.  My then 9 year old even brought it to school.

• StrangeDays
    December 5, 2012 at 2:28 PM
    I'm not a fan, nor am I a fan of any type of summoning. "Don't bring up what you can't put down."
  • otoole
    by otoole
    December 5, 2012 at 2:33 PM

no, i don't like they.they scare me. i don't want one near me

• Lovemyfamilyof8
    December 5, 2012 at 2:35 PM

Whatever I have one from 1956.... Love it

• little.worthen
    December 5, 2012 at 2:37 PM

i dont like them. even if it does nothing, the idea of inviting something into your home like that is creepy and evil. i dont mess with them

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts