The CafeMom Newcomers Club

dsebastian23
Will someone help my nephew out?
December 4, 2012 at 10:29 PM

My nephew had a free throw contest and is looking for some sponsors to donate money to his basketball team. He made 65 shots out of 100 and won the tip off contest. I cant give alot at this time myself and was looking for others to help him out. He will be ever so grateful. I have paypal : donnawhitt21@yahoo.com    You can make a donation in any amount. Some go by per shot made ex: .25 per shot or a just a straight 2.00. I dont know if this is allow but I thought I would give it a shot for him. Oh I would like to mention I do have guardianship of him. The kids with the most donations gets a nice basketball. Thanks The money raise is use to purchase matching team basketball shoes/ shirts and end of the year pizza party and equipment.

Replies

• frndlyfn
    December 4, 2012 at 10:31 PM

better make sure this is allowed per CM's TOS.  I wish him the best of luck.

• strictmomhere
    December 4, 2012 at 10:32 PM
    Im broke
  • kappalopokis
    No I can't donate. But I will ask around.
  • kappalopokis
    No I can't donate. But I will ask around.
  • dsebastian23

I dont know it is allow or not. If it gets deleted im ok with that. Just thoguht I would give it a try.

Quoting frndlyfn:

better make sure this is allowed per CM's TOS.  I wish him the best of luck.

• dsebastian23
    December 4, 2012 at 10:36 PM

BUMP!

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN