The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
Cafe Amanda
Do you think women can have it all?
December 3, 2012 at 11:07 AM

Is this really possible, or are we chasing something unattainable? Share your thoughts in the comments.

Do you think women can have it all?
  • Only group members can vote in this poll.
  1. 43% - Yes.
  2. 56% - No.

Replies

• xoxoDanicaxoxo
    December 3, 2012 at 11:07 AM
    No
  • SnapIt
    by SnapIt
    December 3, 2012 at 11:09 AM
    No one can have it all, but as close to possible of what they would want, yes

If you go for it and not depend on anyone or lay back, its possible to get close to what you want.
    With everything there is always a bump along the way, because nothing is perfect.
  • StoneColdKiller
    December 3, 2012 at 11:11 AM

I assume being a wife, mother and career woman. I think some can if you have that mind set. My best friend is just awesome she does it all. Its crazy how organize she is and just can do it all without lacking in areas. BTW she is a LPN that is still in school to become a RN, she is a great mom and a great wife, her house is always clean, they take trips. She can handle her time very well.

I couldnt I would go nuts lol.

• MsRkg
    by MsRkg
    December 3, 2012 at 11:12 AM
    You are only limited by the limitations you put on yourself. You can have as much as you want if you go for it. You can have a career, be a wife, a mother, whatever you want to be all at the same time if you put your heart into it and go about things smartly.
  • TigOlBitties
    December 3, 2012 at 11:13 AM
    I have all that I could hope for myself. It's all about perception.

• SterlingHeart
    December 3, 2012 at 11:15 AM

as long as your definition of "all" is reasonable and your efforts are there - everything is possible

• jellybeanjean
    December 3, 2012 at 11:18 AM
    The way I see it is if u want quantity u sacrifice quality. You can get what you want and get it good if you are selective. Personally I dont want it all..i couldn't deal with it.
  • alwayskk
    December 3, 2012 at 11:31 AM

If anyone can "have it all", it won't be based on what is between our legs.

• Kmary
    by Kmary
    December 3, 2012 at 11:34 AM

Yes, but not simultaneously in my opinion.  I know that's not a popular opinion. 

• mom_dl6
    by mom_dl6
    December 3, 2012 at 11:34 AM

Your only as limited as you limit yourself, So if you want it all then go for it...Whatever that is in life :0)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts