ldeuling
What type of Christmas tree do you have/like? Fake or real? Why?
December 2, 2012 at 2:47 AM

I always had a real Christmas tree when I was married...but always felt bad for the waste of cutting down a perfectly good tree.  Now I am divorced, and got a fake one...I love it because you can re-adjust the braches to accomidate an ornament that isn't fitting too well!!!

Replies

• Oceana09
    December 2, 2012 at 3:04 AM

I always had a real one growing up. DD has never had a real one and it makes me sad. I'm hoping to be able to get her one next year.

• momgirlsx2
    December 2, 2012 at 3:21 AM
    Fake....I'm allergic to the real and dd has asthma.
  • Seagodess
    December 2, 2012 at 3:45 AM

Real all the way. I refuse to ever have a fake tree. I dont care if I'm 90 and cant walk. DH and I agreed we would hire someone if need be to get us one. lol. I love the smell and the look. I have seen tons of fake trees and never has one ever compared to the beauty of a real one. 

• Hannahluvsdogs
    December 2, 2012 at 3:46 AM
    Fake because my dog was obsessed with the tree water the one year we had a real one.
  • girlcitycountry
    December 2, 2012 at 10:38 AM

Fake. In all my life I have always had a fake tree until at 15 I convinced my dad to get a real tree. We discovered I am allergic. I had itchy red blotches everywhere, my eyes were all puffy.  

• JustMe0326
    December 2, 2012 at 10:41 AM
    Fake. I'm afraid of fires and I don't like the whole pine needles all over the floor thing. Plus we have a 9' tree. Idk if they sell real ones that tall...
  • mom2swtboys
    December 2, 2012 at 10:45 AM
    Real, love walking in the front door and smelling the Christmas tree. I don't like the way fake trees look.
  • KairisMama
    December 2, 2012 at 11:25 AM
    Fake. I don't spend money on a new tree every year. Plus its prelit. : P
  • SuperPickle
    December 2, 2012 at 11:35 AM

We prefer living trees that we can plant after the holidays. 

• SpiritedWitch
    December 2, 2012 at 11:40 AM

Fake ... so much easier to take care of. Besides, my tree is black and I love it!

We've had one real tree in the 27 yrs we've been married and that was in 2008 and there will never be another one.