The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
ldeuling
What type of Christmas tree do you have/like? Fake or real? Why?
December 2, 2012 at 2:47 AM

I always had a real Christmas tree when I was married...but always felt bad for the waste of cutting down a perfectly good tree.  Now I am divorced, and got a fake one...I love it because you can re-adjust the braches to accomidate an ornament that isn't fitting too well!!!

Replies

• Oceana09
    December 2, 2012 at 3:04 AM

I always had a real one growing up. DD has never had a real one and it makes me sad. I'm hoping to be able to get her one next year.

• momgirlsx2
    December 2, 2012 at 3:21 AM
    Fake....I'm allergic to the real and dd has asthma.
  • Seagodess
    December 2, 2012 at 3:45 AM

Real all the way. I refuse to ever have a fake tree. I dont care if I'm 90 and cant walk. DH and I agreed we would hire someone if need be to get us one. lol. I love the smell and the look. I have seen tons of fake trees and never has one ever compared to the beauty of a real one. 

• Hannahluvsdogs
    December 2, 2012 at 3:46 AM
    Fake because my dog was obsessed with the tree water the one year we had a real one.
  • girlcitycountry
    December 2, 2012 at 10:38 AM

Fake. In all my life I have always had a fake tree until at 15 I convinced my dad to get a real tree. We discovered I am allergic. I had itchy red blotches everywhere, my eyes were all puffy.  

• JustMe0326
    December 2, 2012 at 10:41 AM
    Fake. I'm afraid of fires and I don't like the whole pine needles all over the floor thing. Plus we have a 9' tree. Idk if they sell real ones that tall...
  • mom2swtboys
    December 2, 2012 at 10:45 AM
    Real, love walking in the front door and smelling the Christmas tree. I don't like the way fake trees look.
  • KairisMama
    December 2, 2012 at 11:25 AM
    Fake. I don't spend money on a new tree every year. Plus its prelit. : P
  • SuperPickle
    December 2, 2012 at 11:35 AM

We prefer living trees that we can plant after the holidays. 

• SpiritedWitch
    December 2, 2012 at 11:40 AM

Fake ... so much easier to take care of. Besides, my tree is black and I love it!

We've had one real tree in the 27 yrs we've been married and that was in 2008 and there will never be another one. 

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts