jenking04
I HATE HIM SO MUCH
November 29, 2012 at 9:42 PM

It has been almost 2 weeks sence the kids and I have moved out of my EX's place and he has not attempted to see the kids or even asked to see the kids. He will send a text to my son but thats about it. I see the pain in there eyes when they realize that their father walked out of their lives.I do my best to help them through this and hope that one day i can make the pain go away but i know i cant. Neither one of my kids will listen to me i will spank their butts put them in time out and nothing helps. Even my parents have been trying and still nothing. They have so much anger towards me and i'm not the one that broke up this family he is. I told me son that i wish his dad would see him but he wont return my text or calls because he is mad at me for something i had nothing to do with. Sometimes i wonder if maybe i put them up for adoption and they got put in to a two parent home they would be better off. But then just thinking that makes me feel like a horrible mom. I love my kids more than anything in the world and they are all i have left in the world. But the anger i feel from them and the hatred i feel breaks my heart and makes me cry. I dont know what to do anymore. I'm pretty much at my witts end right now. Any advice??

Replies

• connie45
    November 29, 2012 at 9:44 PM
    All of you truly would benefit from counseling.
  • billsfan1104
    November 29, 2012 at 9:45 PM
    The only thing I could say is not to put the ex down. Maybe just say that he is really busy at work and its hard to see them. Get some counseling too?
  • jenking04
    November 29, 2012 at 9:46 PM

Quoting connie45:

With out a job i cant afford counseling.

• jenking04
    November 29, 2012 at 9:48 PM

Quoting billsfan1104:

The only thing I could say is not to put the ex down. Maybe just say that he is really busy at work and its hard to see them. Get some counseling too?

I dont put him down infront of the kids. Ofcorse he is busy cause of the holidays he works at toys r us.

• deloit
    by deloit
    November 29, 2012 at 9:51 PM
    it will be a long hard road but you and them will make it.they are sort of grieving in a way as im sure you are.just take it one day at a time.how old are they?
  • zanderNerynMOM
    November 29, 2012 at 9:52 PM

Love them. They dont know whats going on between you two other than dad isn't there. It is their way of dealing with the pain is acting out towards you. Talk about it with both of them. Have your kids call their dad leave voicemails to him. That will help too.

• Dzyre1115
    November 29, 2012 at 9:54 PM

Stop talking to them about it for now and focus on getting them to a place of calm in their new lives.  The chaos seems to be coming from you and in order for them to calm down, you'll need to calm down first!

• connie45
    November 29, 2012 at 9:55 PM
    Oh. I hope you secure one soon. What do you do?

Quoting jenking04:

Quoting connie45:

With out a job i cant afford counseling.

• wildlilacs
    November 29, 2012 at 9:58 PM
    I suggest Divorce Care for you and there are classes for kids also. You dont have to be divorce yet to go.
  • Due9
    by Due9
    November 29, 2012 at 9:58 PM

Don't go into detail explaining to your young son how daddy isn't calling you back or texting, etc...that's not for a child to hear. Just focus on positive things. Don't let them see how stressed, depressed you are. You have to be positive, happy-appearing for them...