The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
BraydensMama163
Creative mamas please help!!!!
November 28, 2012 at 11:28 AM
My husband and I just found out yesterday we are pregnant. I will be 4 weeks tomorrow.
We had a miscarriage at the beginning of the month and so this is very special to us. We want to celebrate! Our family was also very hurt by the loss of our baby and we want to make reveling the good news fun and creative. I was thinking of a Christmas picture that tells everyone we are expecting. But I'm drawing a blank after that. We need to get it done in the next week so we are able to send them out.
Any ideas?

Replies

• acaisha
    by acaisha
    November 28, 2012 at 11:37 AM

Honestly.. if you just had a miscarriage and your only four weeks.. I would wait to tell people until after 12 weeks JIC.. rather then putting them through the loss again if you happened to miscarry again.

• FooLynRoo
    November 28, 2012 at 11:38 AM

is there snow where u r at? make a snow baby and take a family picture

or get a large (or goto) a large manger scene with you all around the baby jesus in the manger

• BraydensMama163
    November 28, 2012 at 11:39 AM
    Sadly we don't get snow in Mississippi

Quoting FooLynRoo:

or get a large (or goto) a large manger scene with you all around the baby jesus in the manger

• spooky415
    November 28, 2012 at 11:40 AM

Have you gone to the doctors yet? I only ask because after one of my miscarriages I had positive tests for about six weeks after my miscarriage...the timing is kind of off for you to be pregnant again...

• BraydensMama163
    November 28, 2012 at 11:41 AM
    I thought about that as well. We might just not mail them out and just give them out Christmas day.

Quoting acaisha:

Honestly.. if you just had a miscarriage and your only four weeks.. I would wait to tell people until after 12 weeks JIC.. rather then putting them through the loss again if you happened to miscarry again.

• BraydensMama163
    November 28, 2012 at 11:42 AM
    I followed Dr orders and have taken a bunch of test. All came up negative after 12 days. So two weeks later I tested again and its positive on 3 test

Quoting spooky415:

Have you gone to the doctors yet? I only ask because after one of my miscarriages I had positive tests for about six weeks after my miscarriage...the timing is kind of off for you to be pregnant again...

• FooLynRoo
    November 28, 2012 at 11:42 AM

then what are your children sitting in in the truck?

get to ice making and shredding!

you have a snow baby to make.

Quoting BraydensMama163:

Quoting FooLynRoo:

• spooky415
    November 28, 2012 at 11:44 AM

How long did your doctor tell you to abstain from having sex after your miscarriage?

Quoting BraydensMama163:

I followed Dr orders and have taken a bunch of test. All came up negative after 12 days. So two weeks later I tested again and its positive on 3 test

Quoting spooky415:

• FooLynRoo
    November 28, 2012 at 11:45 AM

I am SO confused right now.

Im going to go eat some cheeze its.

It helps me think

• BraydensMama163
    November 28, 2012 at 11:45 AM
    That picture is like 3 years old. We got some good sleet that year and we piled some up in hubby's truck lol but that is a cute idea.

I was also thinking about taking a family picture in front of the tree and everyone having a ornament with their names on it and mine say.mommy &baby

Quoting FooLynRoo:

then what are your children sitting in in the truck?

get to ice making and shredding!

you have a snow baby to make.

Quoting BraydensMama163:

Quoting FooLynRoo:

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts