The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
BraydensMama163
Creative mamas please help!!!!
November 28, 2012 at 11:28 AM
My husband and I just found out yesterday we are pregnant. I will be 4 weeks tomorrow.
We had a miscarriage at the beginning of the month and so this is very special to us. We want to celebrate! Our family was also very hurt by the loss of our baby and we want to make reveling the good news fun and creative. I was thinking of a Christmas picture that tells everyone we are expecting. But I'm drawing a blank after that. We need to get it done in the next week so we are able to send them out.
Any ideas?

Replies

• dani0007
    November 30, 2012 at 9:51 PM

pintrest has awesome ideas!!!

• MrsKoolaidPunk
    November 30, 2012 at 11:38 PM

• GodsAmiga
    December 1, 2012 at 6:48 AM

I don't really have any ideas but I wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got pregnant pretty quickly after a miscarriage and told everyone right away as well. I wanted people to start praying for the little one as soon as possible. :-) I totally understand announcing it right away! For one of my pregnancies my two daughters put baby dolls under their shirts and then stood so that their profile was to me (so you could see that they had "pregnant" bellies) and I video recorded them saying, "We're big sisters! Mommy has a baby in her tummy!"

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN