The CafeMom Newcomers Club

TableforSeven
Waiting at airport **Update**
November 27, 2012 at 4:41 PM

So I'm sitting at the airport waiting to board my flight to the states to visit DD#1.

not looking forward to a 12 hour flight alone....but excited to be seeing her soon. Already missing DH and our other kids though.  :-(

**Update**
Arrived safe-and-sound in America.  My father and MIL picked me up at the airport - then Dad's car proceeded to get us lost in New York City....the drive to Dad's apartment took about 3.5 hours -- meaning my total travel time was 24.5 hours!  I got about 2 hours of interrupted sleep on the plane.  I have been up for almost 47 hours now with only that not-great-at-all rest.  It is 7:40 pm right now and I will be going to bed soon.

DD#1 came over and had a bite to eat with Dad and me for dinner - she had classes all day, then work, and final tech for her show is tonight - so she's a ~little~ busy.  I am very much looking forward to spending time with her -- after her show is over this weekend.

Replies

• _WC_Mama
    November 27, 2012 at 4:44 PM

Aw I hope you have a safe flight!

• frndlyfn
    November 27, 2012 at 4:52 PM

safe flying to you.

• FooLynRoo
    November 27, 2012 at 4:56 PM

Oh enjoy your flight home.

I wanted to ask you how you did during the fighting?

• storkradio193
    November 27, 2012 at 5:07 PM

Have a safe flight.  Hopefully you'll be able to sleep and/or watch a bunch of movies. 

With two young children, flying alone sounds nice at the moment to me.

• spunky946
    November 27, 2012 at 7:32 PM

Have a safe flight.

• dlnimo
    by dlnimo
    November 27, 2012 at 7:47 PM
    Safe flight!
  • TableforSeven
    November 28, 2012 at 7:42 PM

bumping for update

• dlnimo
    by dlnimo
    November 29, 2012 at 5:09 AM
    Glad to hear you finally made it there safe and sound. Enjoy your time with your daughter :)
  • tennisgal
    November 29, 2012 at 9:54 AM

does this mean your family has successfully completed the movie overseas now?? 

• Due9
    by Due9
    November 29, 2012 at 11:00 AM

Traveling is exhausting, especially a 12 hour flight! Enjoy your family time!

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN