TableforSeven
Waiting at airport **Update**
November 27, 2012 at 4:41 PM

So I'm sitting at the airport waiting to board my flight to the states to visit DD#1.

not looking forward to a 12 hour flight alone....but excited to be seeing her soon. Already missing DH and our other kids though.  :-(

**Update**
Arrived safe-and-sound in America.  My father and MIL picked me up at the airport - then Dad's car proceeded to get us lost in New York City....the drive to Dad's apartment took about 3.5 hours -- meaning my total travel time was 24.5 hours!  I got about 2 hours of interrupted sleep on the plane.  I have been up for almost 47 hours now with only that not-great-at-all rest.  It is 7:40 pm right now and I will be going to bed soon.

DD#1 came over and had a bite to eat with Dad and me for dinner - she had classes all day, then work, and final tech for her show is tonight - so she's a ~little~ busy.  I am very much looking forward to spending time with her -- after her show is over this weekend.

Replies

• _WC_Mama
    November 27, 2012 at 4:44 PM

Aw I hope you have a safe flight!

• frndlyfn
    November 27, 2012 at 4:52 PM

safe flying to you.

• FooLynRoo
    November 27, 2012 at 4:56 PM

Oh enjoy your flight home.

I wanted to ask you how you did during the fighting?

• storkradio193
    November 27, 2012 at 5:07 PM

Have a safe flight.  Hopefully you'll be able to sleep and/or watch a bunch of movies. 

With two young children, flying alone sounds nice at the moment to me.

• spunky946
    November 27, 2012 at 7:32 PM

Have a safe flight.

• dlnimo
    by dlnimo
    November 27, 2012 at 7:47 PM
    Safe flight!
  • TableforSeven
    November 28, 2012 at 7:42 PM

bumping for update

• dlnimo
    by dlnimo
    November 29, 2012 at 5:09 AM
    Glad to hear you finally made it there safe and sound. Enjoy your time with your daughter :)
  • tennisgal
    November 29, 2012 at 9:54 AM

does this mean your family has successfully completed the movie overseas now?? 

• Due9
    by Due9
    November 29, 2012 at 11:00 AM

Traveling is exhausting, especially a 12 hour flight! Enjoy your family time!