The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
Crazylovingfam
I think my dog is going to die tonight if we dont get her to a vet =(
November 26, 2012 at 10:35 PM

All day long my dog has not acted right. She has been hiding and just laying around. Well tonight has been no different but just a few minutes ago she walked into the hallway and was gagging and puked. She then immediately went outside. I went to clean up the puke (first time she has puked all day) and there are several spots of bright red blood in it, and the rest is a brownish watery color (no dog food but she hasnt really ate today). I think we should take her to the emergency vet but I can not get her to come inside. =( Does anyone know what could be wrong? Are there any illnesses that dogs typically puke blood? I really hope she doesnt die outside tonight. I have always heard animals go and hide when they know they are dying.

Replies

• allabout11708
    November 26, 2012 at 10:36 PM
    Idk. Bump. I'm sorry she is sick.
  • mandi0913
    November 26, 2012 at 10:37 PM
    Parvo possibly
  • Buggy979
    Did she eat an object like a sock, toy or ball? I would try and get her to a vet instead of being in cafemom..
  • shaunaleigh418
    Poor dog. :( Bump!
  • mandi0913
    November 26, 2012 at 10:38 PM
    Parvo possibly take her to vet asap if she vomiting blood find her and take her.
  • JZB
    by JZB
    November 26, 2012 at 10:39 PM
    Bump
  • Nathans_mom0612
    My dog hacks and pukes all the time but never blood. She could be going outside to eat the grass...my dog does this when she is hacking. Sorry i dont have a better answer. Hope she gets better soon.
  • mom2ljh
    by mom2ljh
    You really need to get her to the vet. She may have ingested something and have a blockage. She could have a colon issue. She may have gotten into something toxic or it may just be a nasty virus. But you won't know if she isn't seen. Enlist a neighbor to help? I hope you can get her to a vet.
  • Crazylovingfam

Quoting Buggy979:

Did she eat an object like a sock, toy or ball? I would try and get her to a vet instead of being in cafemom..

I can find her but cant catch her. I have over 3 acres of woods that she has free run through. I dont think she ate anything. SHe is not known to.

• mommy_jessika
    November 26, 2012 at 10:40 PM
    Parvo

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts