The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
Countrygerl
Question about the new breaking dawn part two movie.
November 21, 2012 at 10:56 PM

I have a quick question. In the new movie it shows Alice having vision with the wolves in it for example the fight. Well in New Moon Alice says she cant see anything that involves the wolves. So how is she able to see them in Breaking dawn? Is anyone as confused as I am about this?

Replies

• So_Devious20
    November 21, 2012 at 10:58 PM
    I have yet to see the movie but read the books. weren't the vampires fighting with them? Maybe she was keeping an eye on the wolves looking "through" the vamps?
  • sucker4myloves
    November 21, 2012 at 11:03 PM

I haven't seen that preview but maybe it's just one of those stupid mess ups, there were so many in Potter that I just huffed and puffed.

• waffa
    by waffa
    November 21, 2012 at 11:05 PM

Had to refer to my 8 y/o for this one:

she doesn't remember Alice saying she couldn't see visions that involve the wolves in NM. I can't say for sure, been a while since I've seen any of them... not much help I guess.

Quoting Countrygerl:

I have a quick question. In the new movie it shows Alice having vision with the wolves in it for example the fight. Well in New Moon Alice says she cant see anything that involves the wolves. So how is she able to see them in Breaking dawn? Is anyone as confused as I am about this?

• Countrygerl
    November 21, 2012 at 11:08 PM

I never read the book but I have watched the movie many many times and I remember right after Bella jumped off the cliff and she was in the living room with Alice she said she didnt see Bella get rescued by Jacob and she said in fact I cant see anything with these mangy mutts around.

Quoting waffa:

she doesn't remember Alice saying she couldn't see visions that involve the wolves in NM. I can't say for sure, been a while since I've seen any of them... not much help I guess.

Quoting Countrygerl:

• A.J.s_mommy
    November 21, 2012 at 11:08 PM
    I don't remember what it said in the book. In the movie she couldn't see Bella. She said she couldn't see past Jacob and his pack of muts.

Quoting waffa:

Quoting Countrygerl:

• Jennyp05
    November 21, 2012 at 11:15 PM
    In the book she cant see bc of the wolves. In Breaking dawn (book) she cant see Renesmee bc she's "like the wolves". The "vision" alice has in part 2 doesnt happen in the books. My only thought is her vision is developing since they spend so much time w the wolves or bc she is in direct contact w Aro and thats how she can see what "would happen"
  • taKENheart
    November 21, 2012 at 11:36 PM

bump to read all the answers :)
    I will have to ask my dd, lol!

• MrS.GiFFord
    November 21, 2012 at 11:43 PM
    Yup. It was definetly a blooper. I noticed it to...I've read the books and the vision didn't happen. Oh well...it was still a cool scene. What really got me is when she saw a vison of Edward Bella Jacob and Renesmee in the future...
  • needadvice1983
    November 22, 2012 at 9:55 AM
    Honestly I didn't even notice that! Lol but when I watch movies I remind myself that they are just movies and little mistakes can happen in order to further the story.

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts