bergencounty
SHEILA has lost her son .. if you would like to help..
November 19, 2012 at 9:40 PM

http://www.cafemom.com/group/108724/forums/read/17621687/URGENT_PRAYERS_FOR_SHELIA?ct=gh_featured

Ladies, I just got a call from Shelia, She has just received the news that no mother ever wants to hear. Her son Jonathan passed away today. Tomorrow would of been his 25th birthday. The funeral won't be until Friday.. Please remember Shelia, and her family at this time...I just can't image what she is going thru.

At this difficult time, in leui of flowers, we can help out Sheila w/donations to the funeral parlor to help pay for Jonathan's funeral costs.

I spoke to Lou Lawrence from Sharp funeral parlor and she said they would accept our donations towards the bill. They accept American Express, VISA and Master Charge payments.

Anyone wishing to donate can contact:

STEPHANIE FOSTER at 1-810-735-7833 or 1-877-53-SHARP.

[ Stephanie Sharp Foster , ssharpfoster@sharpfuneralhomes.com  , serves as the Treasurer for Sharp Funeral Homes and manager of the Linden Chapel ...  http://www.sharpfuneralhomes.com/_mgxroot/page_10773.php ]============================================================================== JONATHAN's obituary: http://www.sharpfuneralhomes.com/obituary/Jonathan-Daniel-SMITH/Flint-MI/1133960

Replies

• mstkn.identity
    November 19, 2012 at 10:17 PM
    My prayers go out to her and her family. ((hugs))

How heartbreakin.
  • ilovemyson2002
    November 19, 2012 at 10:19 PM

im sorryhugs 

• _WC_Mama
    November 19, 2012 at 10:35 PM

Oh man I am so sorry to hear this :-(,my thoughts are with her

Quoting bergencounty:

24 Years, 364 DaysSheliaKM Posted by SheliaKM

on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:16 PM

That is how long God saw fit to bless me with Jonathan.

He was born today, 25 years ago. He even did me the courtesy of being born on his due date.

I am hurting, and I have no words. I don't know what to say, or do, or feel. I don't know how I am going to get through this. I can't imagine the rest of my life without him in it.

I know that God only loans us our children, I was just hoping to have him longer.

I pray he is finally at peace.

I did read the posts ladies, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all of your words, thoughts and prayers.

Thank you Libby, for the donations. I never would have asked, but am certainly in no postion to refuse. Western Union will transfer funds in minutes, and is the most convenient for me, although of course, there is a fee for it. Without having a bank account, trying to cash a check is impossible. I am humbled beyond words.

Tomorrow at 1 I go to finalize the funeral arrangements. The funeral will be at Sharp Funeral Home, and an obit will be available online, although I don't know how soon.

Please pray for me. Friday I will face my 3 biggest fears...public speaking (I am going to do a short eulogy) saying goodbye to my child, and fire. Jonathan will be cremated. I hate it. HATE it. I have always had a wretched fear of fire. However, we could not afford to go another route, and I am doing my best.

I am sorry if this post rambles. I am trying to say everything here and make sense, but I don't think I did it.

I love you all so much. Thank you all, and my family thanks you. You are all the very best CM has to offer, and I am so honored to know you.

Please, if you would like to call, please do so. I need all the support I can get.

• emeraldangel2.0
    November 19, 2012 at 10:55 PM

i am so sorry to hear this. and so close to the holidays. she's in my prayers, i'll send her good energy during this difficult time

• rowseylove
    November 19, 2012 at 11:36 PM
    Very sad... I'm sorry for her loss. I can't imagine the pain she is going through. ):
  • jess80
    by jess80
    November 19, 2012 at 11:40 PM
    My heart is broke for you shiela :(
  • bluedolly01
    November 19, 2012 at 11:42 PM
    I am so sorry. Thoughts and healing light coming your way Sheila. :(
  • lynnie_poo
    November 19, 2012 at 11:52 PM

((big hugs)) and prayers heading her way :/

• strictmomhere
    November 19, 2012 at 11:59 PM