The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
shaunaleigh418
Reuse or buy new? *EDIT*
November 19, 2012 at 6:50 PM
The house we're closing on has a fridge, stove, washer and dryer. Would you use these or buy new? They're not brand new but in good condition.

EDIT: Looks like I'll be using these. I was mainly iffy about using someone else's washer. Seems gross to me honestly. But I'll find out how to clean it. Also, the whole house needs work so right now I'm not too worried about the appliances matching or going with the theme.

Replies

• Momof2Stepof3
    November 19, 2012 at 6:54 PM

Use them why waist money. 

• DACIA79
    by DACIA79

Used is fine . You can always customize later if you choose to. At least you will save lots of money

• turtle07
    Use
  • WVMamaMia2Three
    November 19, 2012 at 6:56 PM
    Personally I would use. Update/Remodel later.
  • Cherish77
    November 19, 2012 at 6:57 PM
    Use em till they die than get new ones.
  • Ktina11
    by Ktina11
    I would reuse and then buy new as they break down. We are still using the dishwasher that came with the house we bought a year ago. Saved us some money.
  • rockyhugs35
    Use an the update when needed. No sense in wasting the money if they're in descent condition.
  • Justine1123
    November 19, 2012 at 6:58 PM
    Use? You can clean them. It's not like you are going to be using their shit stained underwear lol.
  • LaughingTattoo
    November 19, 2012 at 6:58 PM

If they still look good and work good, use them :)

• Jenner8
    by Jenner8
    November 19, 2012 at 6:59 PM

If they're in good condition, I'd scrub and use them... I'd make sure I had everything else I needed/wanted before buying new.  Our house came with nothing but an old fridge in the garage... amazingly enough it's still going strong (even after the one I bought when we moved in died over a year ago).

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts