The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
jenking04
Need advice ASAP.....What would you do??
November 18, 2012 at 5:35 AM
I have been staying with my ex sence we broke up a few days ago. Things have been ok but today we had a HUGE blow out. He came home from work being a complete jack ass. I was trying to talk to him about our son and how he has been feeling. He sat there like he could care less. I also found out today that he has been cheating on me. Anyways things blew up and at one point he said he was going to call the cops on me for having weed (the weed was his) and alchole and send me to jail for a long time. I smacked him cause he was willing to hurt mt kids that way. He said I have till the first to be completly out at which time he will have a new apartment and will have the cable/internet and electric turned off. He said something about going after custody of my kids and cancelling childsupport. He said he would file a restraining order against me for stalking him that way it would be easier to get custody of my kids. He has left for the night and says he won't come back till I am gone. He says because I smaked him he fears for his life. My question is even though I have till the first to be out should I just move all my stuff out now and get it over with?? Or should I do it slowly and make sure I am out by the first?? I have no clue what him or his druggy friends are capeable of if they just show up here or what. What would you do?? The only problem is when I leave here I will be going back to my parents home.

Replies

• jenking04
    November 18, 2012 at 6:40 AM
    I already have a lot packed but its furniture I worry about. Our lease is up at the end of next month so if I forget somthing there is no going back.

Quoting lakajungurl:

Get some boxes ,hell trash bags even ,pack your stuff and the kids stuff and leave .if you don't need it,don't take it.I packed a 3 bedroom house in less than 24 hrs and moved everything in one day just to get out of a bad situation .it can be done.send the kids with your mom and get to packing .get out and get it done before he comes back and things get worse.

• mandi0913
    November 18, 2012 at 6:42 AM
    Mine had 7 other children he hadnt seen in 6 yrs. Idk how he is with them I just know he's doing right by our children. Gl even if ur ex isnt a good father ur child/ren will grow up and know what a great mother u r and how much u love them and thats what matters at the end of day.
  • lakajungurl
    November 18, 2012 at 6:44 AM
    Furniture can be replaced.but if you can take it then take it.and go talk to the landlord and tell them the situation and if you need a day or two more to get everything out they'll probably let you as long as you don't take lnger than you say.

Quoting jenking04:

I already have a lot packed but its furniture I worry about. Our lease is up at the end of next month so if I forget somthing there is no going back.

Quoting lakajungurl:

Get some boxes ,hell trash bags even ,pack your stuff and the kids stuff and leave .if you don't need it,don't take it.I packed a 3 bedroom house in less than 24 hrs and moved everything in one day just to get out of a bad situation .it can be done.send the kids with your mom and get to packing .get out and get it done before he comes back and things get worse.

• AMBG825
    by AMBG825
    November 18, 2012 at 6:45 AM

Well, first, if he's your ex how can he be cheating on you? 2nd. Keep your hands to yourself. You don't hit people.

3rd get the hell out.

• jenking04
    November 18, 2012 at 6:47 AM
    I do love my kids more than anything. But their father tried to say that I smack my son around wich is BS.

Quoting mandi0913:

Mine had 7 other children he hadnt seen in 6 yrs. Idk how he is with them I just know he's doing right by our children. Gl even if ur ex isnt a good father ur child/ren will grow up and know what a great mother u r and how much u love them and thats what matters at the end of day.

• jenking04
    November 18, 2012 at 6:48 AM
    He started cheating before we broke up. And I only hit him cause he threatened to send me to jail and take my kids from me.

Quoting AMBG825:

Well, first, if he's your ex how can he be cheating on you? 2nd. Keep your hands to yourself. You don't hit people.

3rd get the hell out.

• lovelove211
    November 18, 2012 at 7:02 AM
    Move ASAP
  • mandi0913
    November 18, 2012 at 7:06 AM
    Just ignore him he's probably just trying to pull excuses out his a%% to justify his bs. He knows he aint a good father and rather than admit it he wants to make you look bad so he dont have to own his bs. Just know that your better off without him and so is your son. You dont need him your a great parent and can do better alone than if you were still together haveing to stress and deal with his bs.

Quoting jenking04:

I do love my kids more than anything. But their father tried to say that I smack my son around wich is BS.

Quoting mandi0913:

• AMBG825
    by AMBG825
    November 18, 2012 at 7:16 AM

So. You don't hit people. Doesn't matter why. You get up and leave if you are that angry. If he had hit you, you'd be demanding his head on a platter and he be thrown in jail. You're lucky he didn't call the police or you would have gone to jail.

Quoting jenking04:

He started cheating before we broke up. And I only hit him cause he threatened to send me to jail and take my kids from me.

Quoting AMBG825:

3rd get the hell out.

• Tea4Tas
    by Tea4Tas
    November 18, 2012 at 8:08 AM

You need to get out. He can still charge you with assault-get out and stay away from him.

If the kids saw the violence-you BOTH could wind up losing custody.  It's the height of stupid to hit in anger during a domestic argument-he would be within his rights to ask for a 3rd party to bring the kids to him-since you assaulted him.

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts