The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
jenking04
Would you tell her??
November 18, 2012 at 2:41 AM

So my EX has an STD that he says is HPV he says he got it from me but we have been together off and on for 10 years and it just showed up in the last year. And all my paps have been clean sence i was 18 after they scraped my cervix of warts from HPV. I want to tell her cause i think its wrong that he is out sleeping with another girl without telling her about his problem. Any advice??

Replies

• Snapdragon88
    November 18, 2012 at 6:25 PM
    I thought males never showed signs of HPV and couldn't even be tested for it. Am I wrong?
  • Charweba
    November 18, 2012 at 6:30 PM

I would want to know. so yeah you should tell her.

• kansasmom1978
    November 18, 2012 at 6:53 PM

If you had warts from HPV than think you still have it. But I am probably wrong.

• KMAsMommy9182
    November 18, 2012 at 7:00 PM

How would you know if they have HPV then?

Quoting Snapdragon88:

I thought males never showed signs of HPV and couldn't even be tested for it. Am I wrong?

• rowseylove
    November 18, 2012 at 7:16 PM
    How do you know he has HPV? also, as someone else asked, i didnt think men were able to be tested either... iooo and to answer your question:: its your call. If it wont cause too many problems or drama for you, tell.
  • Snapdragon88
    November 18, 2012 at 7:42 PM
    Ok, just looked it up. They can have symptoms but can't be tested for it. So a male would never know with 100% certainty that they have HPV.

Quoting KMAsMommy9182:

How would you know if they have HPV then?

Quoting Snapdragon88:

• jenking04
    November 19, 2012 at 5:04 PM

Quoting redvelvet42:

i wonder is he hpv carrier and not you. figure out a way to tell because it's possible that both of you women got the virus from him.

question: if you have hpv with or without warts are you allowed to give birth naturally? is hpv like herpes where it can cause some problems for infants as they pass through the birth canal and come in contact with the major and minor labia?

I had HPV before we met but i told him before we slept together. I gave birth naturally with both of my kids but they took them away right away to get them cleaned up.

• jenking04
    November 19, 2012 at 5:05 PM

Quoting Snapdragon88:

Thats what i thought to. But he went to the doctor and he said it was the HPV virus

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts