The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
jenking04
Would you tell her??
November 18, 2012 at 2:41 AM

So my EX has an STD that he says is HPV he says he got it from me but we have been together off and on for 10 years and it just showed up in the last year. And all my paps have been clean sence i was 18 after they scraped my cervix of warts from HPV. I want to tell her cause i think its wrong that he is out sleeping with another girl without telling her about his problem. Any advice??

Replies

• Justine1123
    November 18, 2012 at 9:25 AM
    It's not your place it's her responsibility to check who she is sleeping with.
  • coolmommy2x
    November 18, 2012 at 9:25 AM
    After reading your other post, all I can say is leave now. You've been together for 10 years, keep breaking up, doing drugs and he sleeps with other women. It seems like he doesn't love her (or even like you). Is this the life you want for your kids? What he tells or doesn't tell his girlfriends is not your concern.
  • grey7399
    November 18, 2012 at 11:35 AM

She is probably not going to believe you and he is going to be pissed at you for telling.

Do what you feel is right and what you feel you can handle.  You've got a lot of shit on your plate right now.

• dcdmattison03
    November 18, 2012 at 11:41 AM

I would tell her but keep in mind she may not believe you since your the ex.

• nickysmom71
    November 18, 2012 at 11:43 AM

I am usually one to mind my own, but this shit needs to be told....I doubt any woman would want a gift that keeps on giving...

• Lunarprancer
    November 18, 2012 at 11:47 AM

Nah.  She is responsible for herself.

• BrownEyedGirl86
    November 18, 2012 at 5:39 PM
    I just don't know if I'd get involved just bc I personally would wanna create bad feelings or add to them. I mean I wouldn't want any issues being my fault. Kwim??

Quoting jenking04:

He's not a good dad or involved with the kids.

Quoting BrownEyedGirl86:

Then I would stay out of it. Especially if he is a good dad and is involved w the kids.

Quoting jenking04:

I have 2 kids with him

Quoting BrownEyedGirl86:

Do you have a child w this ex???

• LectioDivina
    November 18, 2012 at 5:44 PM

She should know

• zanderNerynMOM
    November 18, 2012 at 5:47 PM

I don't think its your place to tell her. It's her responsibility to know who/what she's sleeping with. 

• redvelvet42
    November 18, 2012 at 5:56 PM

i wonder is he hpv carrier and not you. figure out a way to tell because it's possible that both of you women got the virus from him.

question: if you have hpv with or without warts are you allowed to give birth naturally? is hpv like herpes where it can cause some problems for infants as they pass through the birth canal and come in contact with the major and minor labia?

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts