The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
greenie63
Is This Something New When Taking Pictures???
November 17, 2012 at 8:01 AM

It used to be those horrible duck faces, now what's up with sticking the booty out? Did I miss a memo that said if you are female anytime you take a picture your a$$ has to be pushed out? Just curious, answer the old lady's question and many thanks! 

Replies

• forsakenjewl24
    November 17, 2012 at 10:30 AM

ugh more ridiculous picture posing. ick. i never did the duck face unless making fun of someone so i dont know that answer. lol so to the sticking your booty out. idk either. someone enlighten us

• alwayskk
    November 17, 2012 at 10:36 AM

They're just trying to highlight their assets, or make it appear as if they have an asset.

But no, it's not really a new thing...re: the original pin ups stood this way also.

Ex:

• forsakenjewl24
    November 17, 2012 at 10:39 AM

well that's good to know. because i'm doing pin up pictures for my SO for christmas. if i ever get this tattoo done lol

Quoting alwayskk:

They're just trying to highlight their assets, or make it appear as if they have an asset.

But no, it's not really a new thing...re: the original pin ups stood this way also.

Ex:

• girlw_glasses
    November 17, 2012 at 10:42 AM

lol some look better than others

• Jeckers
    by Jeckers
    November 17, 2012 at 11:16 AM

Haven't really noticed the booty stick out thing!  :)  Where did you see this on facebook? Love the duck face thing!  Still see people do that, why? :)

• DuncansMommy
    November 17, 2012 at 11:22 AM

Don't need to stick my booty out, it sticks out enough on its own. lol

• chiquis
    by chiquis
    November 17, 2012 at 11:24 AM
    I have no butt so I'd look funny doing that haha
  • Due9
    by Due9
    November 17, 2012 at 11:38 AM

Haha, I know what you mean. The hand on the hip with the butt sticking out. I guess it's a new trend.

• PestPatti
    November 17, 2012 at 11:51 AM

Ehh maybe they are going to a booty boot camp, and want to show off their results.  

• greenie63
    November 17, 2012 at 1:51 PM

I love how you used the word "assets!" 

Quoting alwayskk:

Ex:

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN