The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
greenie63
Is This Something New When Taking Pictures???
November 17, 2012 at 8:01 AM

It used to be those horrible duck faces, now what's up with sticking the booty out? Did I miss a memo that said if you are female anytime you take a picture your a$$ has to be pushed out? Just curious, answer the old lady's question and many thanks! 

Replies

• forsakenjewl24
    November 17, 2012 at 10:30 AM

ugh more ridiculous picture posing. ick. i never did the duck face unless making fun of someone so i dont know that answer. lol so to the sticking your booty out. idk either. someone enlighten us

• alwayskk
    November 17, 2012 at 10:36 AM

They're just trying to highlight their assets, or make it appear as if they have an asset.

But no, it's not really a new thing...re: the original pin ups stood this way also.

Ex:

• forsakenjewl24
    November 17, 2012 at 10:39 AM

well that's good to know. because i'm doing pin up pictures for my SO for christmas. if i ever get this tattoo done lol

Quoting alwayskk:

They're just trying to highlight their assets, or make it appear as if they have an asset.

But no, it's not really a new thing...re: the original pin ups stood this way also.

Ex:

• girlw_glasses
    November 17, 2012 at 10:42 AM

lol some look better than others

• Jeckers
    by Jeckers
    November 17, 2012 at 11:16 AM

Haven't really noticed the booty stick out thing!  :)  Where did you see this on facebook? Love the duck face thing!  Still see people do that, why? :)

• DuncansMommy
    November 17, 2012 at 11:22 AM

Don't need to stick my booty out, it sticks out enough on its own. lol

• chiquis
    by chiquis
    November 17, 2012 at 11:24 AM
    I have no butt so I'd look funny doing that haha
  • Due9
    by Due9
    November 17, 2012 at 11:38 AM

Haha, I know what you mean. The hand on the hip with the butt sticking out. I guess it's a new trend.

• PestPatti
    November 17, 2012 at 11:51 AM

Ehh maybe they are going to a booty boot camp, and want to show off their results.  

• greenie63
    November 17, 2012 at 1:51 PM

I love how you used the word "assets!" 

Quoting alwayskk:

Ex:

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts