The CafeMom Newcomers Club

jb0520
My 4 year old son just told me........how would you feel about this? ** AT THE SCHOOL NOW**
by jb0520
November 16, 2012 at 12:05 PM
That him and 3 other boys go in the back corner at preschool and take off their clothes and play doctor....he said he didn't take off his clothes bit the other boys did! Not I understand kids are curious but I'm concerned that he only knows one of the boys (others aren't in his class) and that they are alone long enough to do this! I'm good friends with the other mom, I'm considering saying something to her, but what exactly would you do?

Thanks!!

Replies

• jb0520
    by jb0520
    November 16, 2012 at 12:07 PM
    Bump
  • eesmommy
    November 16, 2012 at 12:08 PM
    I would be at that school asap and talking to his teacher and the principal and some parents.
  • missamanda86
    November 16, 2012 at 12:08 PM

I would sit down and talk to your child about good touch/bad touch, and what to do if anyone touches him, or if he sees another boy touching/getting touched innapropriatly

• Lunarprancer
    November 16, 2012 at 12:09 PM

Whoa, yea, not at school.  I agree with another poster that I would get to the school asap.

• jb0520
    by jb0520
    November 16, 2012 at 12:11 PM
    He just told me a teacher found them while the one was completely naked, don't you think I should have been told?

Quoting eesmommy:

I would be at that school asap and talking to his teacher and the principal and some parents.

• hismommy2010
    November 16, 2012 at 12:13 PM

I would call in the prinicipal, teachers, and parents... have a meeting, i would also get the police and cps involved. There is NO excuse as to why these kids would be left alone  long enough for this to take place...

• berlgirl1224
    November 16, 2012 at 12:13 PM

Quoting eesmommy:

• eesmommy
    November 16, 2012 at 12:16 PM
    Like yesterday? Perhaps it needs to go through the proper Chanles ..... you might get a call today. If you don't, then you will need to address it. Hugs, as one poster said, now is the time for good touch bad touch and appropriate naked time talk.

Quoting jb0520:

He just told me a teacher found them while the one was completely naked, don't you think I should have been told?

Quoting eesmommy:

• hudson.maggie
    November 16, 2012 at 12:16 PM

I would go and talk to the teacher. Not only did they have enough time to do all that, but the teacher found out and said nothing to you. There is no reason for that.

• Mom24munchkins
    November 16, 2012 at 12:18 PM
    yes! you need to have a talk with them asap

Quoting jb0520:

Quoting eesmommy:

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN