The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
artsygirl7
Hi, my name is Tara. I am new to cafemom and I am looking to make some friends.
November 14, 2012 at 11:10 AM

I have 7 children. I do get lonely sometimes, so I am looking to make some friends.  I am 37.  My children's ages are 15, 13, 6, twin girls that are 5 and twin b/g that are 3.  I love nature, the outdoors, also I love to be indoors just laying around watching movies. 

I am also trying out the artsy side of myself.  I love doing it.  I never knew that it could be such a stress reliever.  I guess that you never know what you can do til you try it. 

Replies

• CalebsMom81401
    November 14, 2012 at 11:15 AM
    Welcome!! I have 3 kids and 2 soon to be step kids! a daughter that is 13 a son that is 11 who has severe autism a son who is almost 7 and a son who is 8 and a daughter that is 6! all 3 boys are on various areas on the spectrum. nice to meet you!!
  • jakesmom323
    November 14, 2012 at 11:18 AM
    Welcome! There are some frienemies on here and plain out mean asses on here, so post anon if you think it will be the least controversial. Other than that, there are supportive nice mommies on here.
  • MomandWife6
    November 14, 2012 at 11:18 AM

welcome to cafemom

• _WC_Mama
    November 14, 2012 at 11:22 AM

Welcome,just watch out for the big mean judgmental moms like that other lady said...I am thirty,I have 2 kids and no friends IRL they all vanished when I got pregnant with my  son,I have tried making friends with other moms but it just doesn't work so I gave up...

• mom2mel
    by mom2mel
    November 14, 2012 at 11:42 AM
    I am Tara too!
  • LancesMom
    November 14, 2012 at 11:51 AM

welcomeNice to meet you!

• mom_dl6
    by mom_dl6
    November 14, 2012 at 11:55 AM

welcome to cafemom  have fun and don't let other moms get ya down ;)

• tinkzaimonster
    November 14, 2012 at 11:56 AM

Welcome Tara my name is Jenn feel free to messege me

• BamaMommy2
    November 14, 2012 at 11:58 AM

Welcome!!

• rockabillybetty
    November 14, 2012 at 12:00 PM
    Welcome To CM :) im Seli 2 kids my Boy is 6 in 1st grade and my Doll Just Turned 4. Im currently Pregnant with baby #3 our final one :) a girl due December 8th the way ive been feeling that might be sooner then expected enjoy some of the women here are very supportive helpful comforting and very nice :)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN