The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
Ashley_Carlson
I have a mouse in my house.
November 13, 2012 at 11:53 PM

He has outsmarted me at every turn. So I went cartoon on him.

I'M RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS, OK?!

Replies

• TableforSeven
    November 14, 2012 at 12:01 AM

Buy a commercial trap of some kind.  Even if he falls into your trap, he wil easily get back out.

• Ashley_Carlson
    November 14, 2012 at 12:03 AM

I've tried all sorts of different commercial traps. Sticky, snap, live-catch, all of them....He keeps outsmarting them!

Quoting TableforSeven:

Buy a commercial trap of some kind.  Even if he falls into your trap, he wil easily get back out.

• TableforSeven
    November 14, 2012 at 12:05 AM

What are you using for bait?  The best thing is peanut butter.....out a bad in the center of a glue trap and leave it in a quiet part of the house.

• Ashley_Carlson
    November 14, 2012 at 12:07 AM

Did that. He managed to snag the peanut butter and run off without getting stuck on the trap.

Quoting TableforSeven:

What are you using for bait?  The best thing is peanut butter.....out a bad in the center of a glue trap and leave it in a quiet part of the house.

• TableforSeven
    November 14, 2012 at 12:14 AM

Call an exterminator.

Quoting Ashley_Carlson:

Did that. He managed to snag the peanut butter and run off without getting stuck on the trap.

Quoting TableforSeven:

• duets
    by duets
    November 14, 2012 at 12:14 AM

Aaaargh, I hate them, I'm more afraid of them then they are of me, lol.  I have had success using sticky boards & peanut butter. Good luck!

• sburst
    by sburst
    November 14, 2012 at 12:43 AM
    Get a cat?
  • taKENheart
    November 14, 2012 at 12:46 AM

You are so funny!!!
     I had to bop 2 on the head when dh was deployed. They came from the christmas tree box that had been in the attic.
    Mice around here can climb a brick home, LOL I kid you not.

• MsRkg
    by MsRkg
    November 14, 2012 at 12:54 AM

Haha.Very tom and Jerry esque- I love it. =]

If it makes you feel better. We have a squirrel in the vents right now. Dogs are going crazy. We're waiting for the 24 hour exterminator to get here =[

• tennisgal
    November 14, 2012 at 12:55 AM

omg I am seriously cracking up!!

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts