The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
Ashley_Carlson
I have a mouse in my house.
November 13, 2012 at 11:53 PM

He has outsmarted me at every turn. So I went cartoon on him.

I'M RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS, OK?!

Replies

• TableforSeven
    November 14, 2012 at 12:01 AM

Buy a commercial trap of some kind.  Even if he falls into your trap, he wil easily get back out.

• Ashley_Carlson
    November 14, 2012 at 12:03 AM

I've tried all sorts of different commercial traps. Sticky, snap, live-catch, all of them....He keeps outsmarting them!

Quoting TableforSeven:

Buy a commercial trap of some kind.  Even if he falls into your trap, he wil easily get back out.

• TableforSeven
    November 14, 2012 at 12:05 AM

What are you using for bait?  The best thing is peanut butter.....out a bad in the center of a glue trap and leave it in a quiet part of the house.

• Ashley_Carlson
    November 14, 2012 at 12:07 AM

Did that. He managed to snag the peanut butter and run off without getting stuck on the trap.

Quoting TableforSeven:

What are you using for bait?  The best thing is peanut butter.....out a bad in the center of a glue trap and leave it in a quiet part of the house.

• TableforSeven
    November 14, 2012 at 12:14 AM

Call an exterminator.

Quoting Ashley_Carlson:

Did that. He managed to snag the peanut butter and run off without getting stuck on the trap.

Quoting TableforSeven:

• duets
    by duets
    November 14, 2012 at 12:14 AM

Aaaargh, I hate them, I'm more afraid of them then they are of me, lol.  I have had success using sticky boards & peanut butter. Good luck!

• sburst
    by sburst
    November 14, 2012 at 12:43 AM
    Get a cat?
  • taKENheart
    November 14, 2012 at 12:46 AM

You are so funny!!!
     I had to bop 2 on the head when dh was deployed. They came from the christmas tree box that had been in the attic.
    Mice around here can climb a brick home, LOL I kid you not.

• MsRkg
    by MsRkg
    November 14, 2012 at 12:54 AM

Haha.Very tom and Jerry esque- I love it. =]

If it makes you feel better. We have a squirrel in the vents right now. Dogs are going crazy. We're waiting for the 24 hour exterminator to get here =[

• tennisgal
    November 14, 2012 at 12:55 AM

omg I am seriously cracking up!!

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN