The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
I_Do_It_All
She f***ed someone in the bathroom and we think her husband should know. ***EDIT***
November 13, 2012 at 7:33 PM

All us neighbor gals went out for girls night and one of the gals hooked up andscrewed some random stranger in the mens room at the bar. We are all married and we are all friends. Our husbands are all friends with her hubby and we all party together every weekend. DH and the other husbands think someone should tell him what his wife did.

Thoughts?

Ok. So I was away for a couple of days and didn't have a chance to keep up with all of the replies.

4 things I would like to address:

a) YES... it was obvious what was going on the bathroom. A bunch of guys at the bar heard the "noise" and took turns entering the bathroom to get a peek. Two gals from our group went INTO the bathroom to make sure it was our friend (we were about to panic because we couldn't find her anywhere). Moments after returning to our table, the manager came to us and kicked her out for her "sexual acts."

b) YES... we party with our neighbors at least one night every weekend. We sit in driveways while the kids play in the culdesac and the adults hang out and have a beer or two. I say party because there are usually at least 15 of us, which to me qualifies as more than a "gathering." lol! My kids do not suffer. I don't drink every weekend. Much of our time is actually spent WITH the kids and all of the neighbors actively keeping an eye on each others children. It's not a booze fest, for those of you who like to make things up for drama sake.

c) For those of you saying STFU???? Right back at you! I'm here seeking your thoughts! Not your judgement. WHERE did I say I was ABSOLUTELY going to tell him? NOwhere... because I came here for your thoughts before making the determination... and I plan on sharing your thoughts with the other neighbor gals who feel the same as I do.

d) OF FUCKING COURSE my husband (and the other gals husbands) know. We all (except for the gal who screwed someone in the bathroom) have healthy marriages and I have told EVERY one of my friends to watch what they tell me because I share EVERYTHING with DH. I make no secret of that. Our friend who chose to involve us so deeply in her personal life also knew this. As for her? We all knew her marriage sucked. But she took advantage of us by putting us all in a really awkward position. If she wanted to go fuck some stranger, she should have done it on her own time and not involved the entire neighborhood. That is selfish and inconsiderate of her! And she didn't even appologize to us OR our friend who had to leave her MEAL to take her home because she got kicked out of the bar.

AND NO! No one has said anything... yet.

Replies

• marinegirl93
    November 13, 2012 at 7:38 PM
    definitely tell. He has a right to know
  • MammaMurphy
    November 13, 2012 at 7:39 PM

How do you all manage to party every weekend? Your poor kids. 

• celestegood
    November 13, 2012 at 7:39 PM

Honestly, I would stay out of it.  Once upon a time, I thought I knew what was best for another person's marriage and took it upon myself to tell the spouse that was cheated on.

HUGE mistake.

I would stay out of it.  If she is doing this kind of stuff, he either knows or will soon.

• grey7399
    November 13, 2012 at 7:40 PM

ugh thats nasty.  depending on the husband maybe he'll believe you.  Maybe not.  I might send an anonymous note, that way no one person is a target later.

• EsmeVincent
    November 13, 2012 at 7:41 PM
    Why not talk to her and see if you can get her to tell him. I agree he should know but you should give her a chance to do it on her own
  • Christy1919
    November 13, 2012 at 7:41 PM

did you see it...otherwise just becasue it appeared that happened doesn't mean it did

• pasteeater
    November 13, 2012 at 7:44 PM
    Its not your marriage. Stay out of it.
  • I_Do_It_All
    November 13, 2012 at 7:45 PM
    We are all neighbors and our kids are all friends. We hang out at someones house every weekend while our kids play. Dont worry about my kids. they are fine.

Quoting MammaMurphy:

How do you all manage to party every weekend? Your poor kids. 

• ladymadrox
    November 13, 2012 at 7:46 PM
    One messy situation, truthfully I'd just let karma take its course, you don't want to be the one who says something and he doesn't believe it and who knows how good of friends the rest of the neighbors are they may just take her side and you'll end up the butt end of that joke.
  • SnapIt
    by SnapIt
    November 13, 2012 at 7:46 PM
    Youd be surprised if her and her hubby are having issues she hasnt told you all

I would talk to her before telling her hubby
    But if she does it again i would send him an anon note somehow

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN