LCWAmommy
You shot an opossum with what!?
November 11, 2012 at 11:08 PM
My husband just came in to tell me he went out to take the trash to the curb and there was an opossum on the front porch squared off with the cat, so instead of trying to scare it off and shooing the cat inside what does he do?
He runs to the garage and gets his bow and arrows from when he was a kid (it's like a cheep compound bow and crooked arrows he used to shoot into hay in his back yard) and shoots the thing from like 3 feet away! And now it's dead in my trashcan yay!
I'm glad he kept my cat from getting hurt and everything but geeze could you get anymore redneck. We live in fricken southern ca!!

Replies

• Oceana09
    November 11, 2012 at 11:23 PM

The text was "Can you come over for a minute?" His wife had to take a tomato juice bath because she had to be to work that morning, so she took care of her smell and told him to figure out how to get rid of the smell in the rest of the house. Apparently he though I would know the answer. Seeing as how I took one step in his house and about vomitted, I wasn't exactly thrilled that I hadn't been prepared before I got over there. I recommended that he vinegarize everything, but that was all I had for him. I know I used vinegar to get rid of territorial marking smells that my cat made years ago. I use vinegar in my daughters clothes when she has accidents. Vinegar gets a lot of things out. He never told me if it worked or not. 

• LCWAmommy
    November 11, 2012 at 11:24 PM
    I'm glad my cats ok too! I lub his little furry tush I would e sad if he got hurt.

Quoting areid1023:

honestly this makes me :(. 

i am glad your cat is okay! 

• LCWAmommy
    November 11, 2012 at 11:25 PM
    Opossums are kinda gross! They freak me out running along the power lines with their big rat tails!

Quoting Paperfishies:

Poor opossum.
  • arpazia
    by arpazia
    November 11, 2012 at 11:26 PM
    Lol, glad your cat is ok, opossums can be dangerous.
    *sniff* now I miss my pet opossum.
  • areid1023
    November 11, 2012 at 11:27 PM

i love rats. and their tails. 

Quoting LCWAmommy:

Opossums are kinda gross! They freak me out running along the power lines with their big rat tails!

Quoting Paperfishies:

Poor opossum.

• bmw29
    by bmw29
    November 11, 2012 at 11:28 PM
    Was he watching the Walking Dead earlier?
  • louzannalady
    November 12, 2012 at 5:41 PM

Have you ever seen a opossum? 

Quoting Paperfishies:

Poor opossum.

• LCWAmommy
    November 12, 2012 at 5:44 PM
    Lol nope!

Quoting bmw29:

Was he watching the Walking Dead earlier?
  • AleaKat
    by AleaKat
    November 12, 2012 at 5:47 PM
    No Hun redneck is duct taping a butcher knife to the end of a stick and going all tribal on its ass.
    Lol
    Bow and arrow is just smart actually

Sincerely, Louisiana girl
  • LCWAmommy
    November 12, 2012 at 5:49 PM
    Lol!!!

Quoting AleaKat:

No Hun redneck is duct taping a butcher knife to the end of a stick and going all tribal on its ass.

Lol

Bow and arrow is just smart actually

Sincerely, Louisiana girl