The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
akdrew04
Introduction of myself
November 8, 2012 at 2:15 PM
Hello my name is Andrea, you could say that I am a new mommy since I had my two girls really closely together. To me my age is only a number since I already had to grow up pretty fast before I had kids. I gave up everything for them of smoking to partying. My goal in life is to be the best mom I can be. Or at least better than what my mother ever was to me. When it comes to certain things, I feel so lost and since I am young I feel people around me judge my every movement which is not fair since I know many people around my age who are bad parents. I just need help, guidance that I am doing things right or need to fix on. This is probably a really long introduction of a person. Lol

Replies

• amonkeymom
    November 9, 2012 at 2:08 PM

welcome  It's nice to meet you Andrea!

• 3.ang3ls
    November 9, 2012 at 2:11 PM
    Good luck in raising you children. It is nice to see that you are making the effort to put them first. It is hard, but it will be really rewarding in the long run.
  • Mashnut3161
    November 9, 2012 at 2:19 PM

Hello Andrea. Nice to meet you. One suggestion. When someone offers on here. DO NOT DRINK THE KOOL-AIDE. lol. bouncing

• D.O.E.
    by D.O.E.
    November 9, 2012 at 2:28 PM

Welcome Andrea :) i hope you can find comfort, advice and friendship here, beware the crazy ladies :) and yeah, STAY AWAY FROM THE KOOLAIDE!!

• Reina13
    by Reina13
    November 10, 2012 at 10:20 AM

Hello Andrea and welcome!!

I understand being a young mom, I was a young mom too. Just follow your instincts and don't ever be afraid to ask for help or ask questions.

Love Giving Advice? Join Our Advice Squad!

• bamababe1975
    November 11, 2012 at 12:34 PM

Hi Andrea! My two girls are 11mos apart, so I know what that's like, but I was 24 and married so had my husband to lean on. Is your girls' dad in the picture? Do you have any family who can support you emotionally and help out some?

• akdrew04
    November 11, 2012 at 3:07 PM
    Well, I do find myself pulling my hair out. Lol but I am lucky to have my baby's daddy around. He works the grave yard shift full time so I have the girls to myself for every thing. He does try to help out but he is always so tired. It sucks to be the only good and bad guy. It's like, how do I spoil one less and the other more? Lol :(
  • ballerina18
    November 11, 2012 at 8:24 PM

Welcome to the group

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts