The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
kolbiesmommy
This is sickening...I'm physically sick to my stomach.
November 6, 2012 at 11:46 PM
I cannot believe this....this is just sickening. We're going to be the laughing stock of the world BC of our government and country going down the shitter...who am I kidding? We're already the laughing stock.

Replies

• ShellGardner
    November 7, 2012 at 12:01 AM
    Can I just go to sleep for the next 4 yrs and see if anything has improved? Also did anyone ever figure out romneys 5 point plan or was there ever really one? Well probably never know wtf it was Either way I can't wait for the next election maybe my vote will count. It didnt this yr and I didn't vote Romney either.
  • specialwingz

LMAO!  Everyone (well educated people, anyway) know that it takes longer to fix someone else's problem than it took the original problem causer to create it.

Quoting StrawberryJam20:

Quoting specialwingz:

Bush is the one who flushed the toilet on this country.  Pres. Obama has just been left to mop up the mess from Bush's overflow of crap.  Too bad you aren't educated enough to know that.

STOP BLAMING BUSH. 

yes bush screwed u s.....but obama had FOUR count them FOUR YEARS to fix it, and he failed MAJORLY....it's his fault.

• JZB
    by JZB
    And yet if you look at polls from orbs countries Obama leads significantly
  • mom2ljh
    by mom2ljh
    No, I just expect him not to increase the debt MORE in 4 years than Bush did in 8. That isn't asking too much. STOP pushing big government and STOP selling us to China. That is all.

Quoting specialwingz:

It took 8 years for Bush to screw up the country.  And, people like you expect Pres. Obama to clean up the mess in less.  Your the kind of person who thinks the weight falls off your body overnight.  Hate to break it to ya, honey...it takes long to shed than it did to gain.

What's even funnier is that all the haters wouldn't have a clue what to do if they were placed in Pres. Obama's shoes for a day.  LMAO.

Quoting mom2ljh:

He was put in a bad situation. So are firefighters but you never see them pour gasoline on it.

Quoting specialwingz:

Bush is the one who flushed the toilet on this country.  Pres. Obama has just been left to mop up the mess from Bush's overflow of crap.  Too bad you aren't educated enough to know that.

• mom2ljh
    by mom2ljh
    November 7, 2012 at 12:02 AM
    I didn't say firefighters don't support him. I'm saying he took a bad situation and made it worse. It's called an analogy.

Quoting connie45:

My husband is a 30 yr firefighter. I don't know what kind of convoluted type of point you are poorly attempting to make.

Firefighters here support Obama.

Quoting mom2ljh:

He was put in a bad situation. So are firefighters but you never see them pour gasoline on it.

Quoting specialwingz:

• Kaya529
    by Kaya529
    November 7, 2012 at 12:03 AM
    You wouldn't know in 4 years if his policies will change anything. Actually if the next president elected in 2016 is reelected. During his second term you could begin to say whether or not his policies were effective. now that is a general timeframe. Some will work faster and others slower but you cannot say anything about it now.

So how are you enjoying the effect of Bush's policies?

Quoting StrawberryJam20:

Quoting specialwingz:

STOP BLAMING BUSH. 

yes bush screwed u s.....but obama had FOUR count them FOUR YEARS to fix it, and he failed MAJORLY....it's his fault.

• Reepicheep.CSL
    Quoting specialwingz:

Most people don't wake up one day and say 'hey I am going to become President'....unfortunately Obama did.
  • StrawberryJam20

if he couldn't fix it in the time he was in office before, he won't fix us now. 

and you voted for him, but mark my words you will be the person who is bitching because gas is going to be up to 5.99 a gallon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and that you can't afford health care or that you lost your job.

Quoting specialwingz:

LMAO!  Everyone (well educated people, anyway) know that it takes longer to fix someone else's problem than it took the original problem causer to create it.

Quoting StrawberryJam20:

Quoting specialwingz:

STOP BLAMING BUSH. 

• kolbiesmommy
    November 7, 2012 at 12:04 AM
    She was saying Obama was put in a tough situation....as are firefighters everyday, but they dont pour gasoline on the fire to make it an even tougher situation. She was in no way talking about whether firefighters support him or not.

Quoting connie45:

My husband is a 30 yr firefighter. I don't know what kind of convoluted type of point you are poorly attempting to make.

Firefighters here support Obama.

Quoting mom2ljh:

Quoting specialwingz:

• quickbooksworm
    November 7, 2012 at 12:04 AM
    Other world leaders like Obama. It was Bush they thought was an idiot.

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts