kolbiesmommy
This is sickening...I'm physically sick to my stomach.
November 6, 2012 at 11:46 PM
I cannot believe this....this is just sickening. We're going to be the laughing stock of the world BC of our government and country going down the shitter...who am I kidding? We're already the laughing stock.

Replies

• VintageWife
    November 6, 2012 at 11:56 PM

I know how you feel. *SMH* They know not what they've done. Vote for the man that gives us the pretty free stuff. He'll take care of us (not).

• StrawberryJam20

doesn't matter, he could have fixed it, and he FAILED. and he will fail again.

Quoting Mashnut3161:

Quoting StrawberryJam20:

Quoting specialwingz:

Bush is the one who flushed the toilet on this country.  Pres. Obama has just been left to mop up the mess from Bush's overflow of crap.  Too bad you aren't educated enough to know that.

STOP BLAMING BUSH. 

yes bush screwed u s.....but obama had FOUR count them FOUR YEARS to fix it, and he failed MAJORLY....it's his fault.

yea, obama only had 4 years to fix what Bush fucked up in 8 count yeop 8 fucking years.

• dee1603
    by dee1603
    This country's major downfall began in 2000. Hit a lower downfall in 2004.
  • aubreyluv
    November 6, 2012 at 11:57 PM
    I'm sick too. I can't sleep I'm so upset and in a panick about him being re elected.
  • connie45
    My husband is a 30 yr firefighter. I don't know what kind of convoluted type of point you are poorly attempting to make.

Firefighters here support Obama.

Quoting mom2ljh:

He was put in a bad situation. So are firefighters but you never see them pour gasoline on it.

Quoting specialwingz:

Bush is the one who flushed the toilet on this country.  Pres. Obama has just been left to mop up the mess from Bush's overflow of crap.  Too bad you aren't educated enough to know that.

• Reepicheep.CSL
    Quoting specialwingz:

So no more excuses now right? He is in his second term so everything is on him right? Is he finally able to take responsibility for his own actions, or should we expect another four years of the blame game?
    If I got a job and my predecessor had messed up, I would clean up and move on, I certainly wouldn't sit around and bitch about what the previous person had done.
    Time for him to put on his big boy pants and take responsibility for his actions....or inaction!
  • specialwingz
    November 6, 2012 at 11:59 PM

It took 8 years for Bush to screw up the country.  And, people like you expect Pres. Obama to clean up the mess in less.  You're the kind of person who thinks the weight falls off your body overnight.  Hate to break it to ya, honey...it takes longer to shed than it did to gain.

What's even funnier is that all the haters wouldn't have a clue what to do if they were placed in Pres. Obama's shoes for a day.  LMAO.

Quoting mom2ljh:

He was put in a bad situation. So are firefighters but you never see them pour gasoline on it.

Quoting specialwingz:

• Mrs.Winchester
    November 6, 2012 at 11:59 PM

I'm glad your woman hating, bigoted, ass-hat of a candidate didn't win.

• kolbiesmommy
    November 7, 2012 at 12:00 AM
    Idk if you're being serious or sarcasm, but I really am. Honesty I thought eh oh well whoever wins wins. I did vote for Romney, but wasnt too worried about it....but when I flipped the Tv on I got sick and felt panicky. I can't believe it.

Quoting aubreyluv:

I'm sick too. I can't sleep I'm so upset and in a panick about him being re elected.
  • 2007mommy2be
    November 7, 2012 at 12:00 AM
    Bahahahahaha! Bahahahahahaha! Omg .... shut uuuuup! This is so fucking funny! Bahahahaha! Omg "please' send this pic to my inbox. Im mobile. Lmao!!

Quoting Litlmama87: