kolbiesmommy
This is sickening...I'm physically sick to my stomach.
November 6, 2012 at 11:46 PM
I cannot believe this....this is just sickening. We're going to be the laughing stock of the world BC of our government and country going down the shitter...who am I kidding? We're already the laughing stock.

Replies

• mitty18
    by mitty18
    November 6, 2012 at 11:51 PM

Obama is president again...not the end of the world.

We'd be screwed just as much with Romney as we would with Obama. Sheesh. You may not like him, but he is your president for four more years.

Give him another chance to do what he promised to do...

• mom2ljh
    by mom2ljh
    He was put in a bad situation. So are firefighters but you never see them pour gasoline on it.

Quoting specialwingz:

Bush is the one who flushed the toilet on this country.  Pres. Obama has just been left to mop up the mess from Bush's overflow of crap.  Too bad you aren't educated enough to know that.

• ermka
    by ermka
    Aww it's ok honey. Look at the bright side. At least there's no chance that Paul Ryan will ever be president, talk about screwed!
  • StrawberryJam20

you better stop hating obama........you know if you don't support him you are racist. 

oh wait, according to a bunch hof women who i will never meet say i am......oh well. 

• ChelleBoo23
    Yup
  • mmtosam06
    November 6, 2012 at 11:52 PM

Agreed

• Paperfishies
    Why are you surprised? Our country loves celebrities, look how obsessed we are with the Kardashians and every other empty headed dumb ass on reality TV. America voted for a celebrity tonight.

Look at the bright side, Obama can't run again so we only have 4 more years of his shitty leadership. In the mean time the poor will get poorer (while obama gets richer) and Obama won't be their personal Christ that they thought he would be and that makes me LOL.
  • navybeauty88
    Lol

Quoting 1boy1girlmama:

Umm we were the laughing stock when Bush was re-elected. I lived over in Europe and people were horrified. LOL.

• AF2011
    by AF2011

girl i know how you feel

• StrawberryJam20

Quoting specialwingz:

Bush is the one who flushed the toilet on this country.  Pres. Obama has just been left to mop up the mess from Bush's overflow of crap.  Too bad you aren't educated enough to know that.

STOP BLAMING BUSH. 

yes bush screwed u s.....but obama had FOUR count them FOUR YEARS to fix it, and he failed MAJORLY....it's his fault.