The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
StrawberryJam20
ugh
November 6, 2012 at 1:41 PM

i just want to cry!!!!! 

neither of my insurances cover infertiliy treatments.....

we are waiting, but we want to at least figure out why i haven't gotten pregnant yet. 

Replies

• nancym3
    by nancym3
    November 6, 2012 at 5:32 PM
    Lol. I was fixing to ask her if her space bar was broke.

Quoting notjstasocermom:

whats with the periods?

Quoting Willis_Mommie:

i tried.for a long.time before.i went.on clomid.....and.there.is.no program to.go.on clomid...i.didnt.do.a program

Quoting StrawberryJam20:

Quoting Willis_Mommie:

clomid only cost $9 out of.pocket..its not.covered...i know.how.much that cost i.am currently 30 weeks with.clomid.twins....thats.not alot...if you cant afford that.for clomid.how are.you.gonna afford a baby???

because my doctor wants to make sure i can get pregnant on my own first...and not just shove drugs into my system...

thats why they make you wait a year to be even considered for the research program.

• StrawberryJam20
    November 6, 2012 at 5:35 PM
    May I ask why you think that

Quoting notjstasocermom:

imo they shouldn;'t be covered.

• Paperfishies
    November 6, 2012 at 5:37 PM
    Is your husband racist too?
  • Willis_Mommie
    November 6, 2012 at 5:39 PM
    sorry....i am on my phone and its took close to the space bar and i.am too lazy to redue it half the time lol

Quoting notjstasocermom:

whats with the periods?

Quoting Willis_Mommie:

i tried.for a long.time before.i went.on clomid.....and.there.is.no program to.go.on clomid...i.didnt.do.a program

Quoting StrawberryJam20:

Quoting Willis_Mommie:

clomid only cost $9 out of.pocket..its not.covered...i know.how.much that cost i.am currently 30 weeks with.clomid.twins....thats.not alot...if you cant afford that.for clomid.how are.you.gonna afford a baby???

because my doctor wants to make sure i can get pregnant on my own first...and not just shove drugs into my system...

thats why they make you wait a year to be even considered for the research program.

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN