The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
StrawberryJam20
ugh
November 6, 2012 at 1:41 PM

i just want to cry!!!!! 

neither of my insurances cover infertiliy treatments.....

we are waiting, but we want to at least figure out why i haven't gotten pregnant yet. 

Replies

• LntLckrsCmQut
    November 6, 2012 at 3:21 PM

It's probably for the best.

• Paperfishies

Good.  A self proclaimed racist shouldn't be procreating.

• StrawberryJam20

i'm ign kinda oring her..........

kinda funny she has to act  like that

yQuoting Mazie0723: 

Wow you're just as bad as her.

Quoting A.B.C.brown07:

Well that's great! Be a racist. However karma is a bitch my friend, hence your infertility.

I, however, am 22 weeks pregnant with another child just for you to hate :)

Quoting StrawberryJam20:

Quoting A.B.C.brown07:

Well considering you're a racist, I strongly hope you do not reproduce and think that God knows exactly what he's doing ;)

i'd rather be racist then be a complete moron and not know why we have military.

and think no one fought  for my rights. 

• Paperfishies
    November 6, 2012 at 3:22 PM

<3 <3 <3 <3you rock

Quoting LntLckrsCmQut:

It's probably for the best.

• FooLynRoo
    November 6, 2012 at 3:22 PM

I'm torn here. As someone with fertility issues I hate to see the hate, it makes ME sad for some ungodly reason.

Although i admit I have reservations about OP's procreation - not because she's a racist, that can be overcome.. but other issues she has.

• HannahLee87
    November 6, 2012 at 3:23 PM
    Thanks lol it's just been a challenge wrapping my head around gaining weight! I'm 11 weeks 5 days and I haven't gain YET...but my belly is pooching and I didn't realize that it would be this hard to handle it mentally! But I'm excited that we are finally going to have a Biological child! I'd just given up hope when I found out!

Quoting A.B.C.brown07:

Congrats on your pregnancy AND the weight loss! Lol wow, both are pretty awesome!

Quoting HannahLee87:

Aww I'm sorry to hear that! Mines didn't either. So before I got into all the expensive out of pocket stuff we got DH checked! Come to find out his stuff was too thick! He had to take robitussin from the day I started my period until I ovulated to loosen it! And I lost 130lbs. Combined those together and we got natural fertility :) I hope everything works out momma! We tried for 6 years an this is our first pregnancy!

• A.B.C.brown07
    November 6, 2012 at 3:23 PM
    Hmm really? Hating a group of people for the color of their skin?

I don't hate anyone. I dont hate the military and I never questioned the military's existence ever. That's what close minded people gather when someone they hate asks a simple question.

She's a self proclaimed racists that hates blacks for no reason. Sorry, but I don't think God is giving her fertility challenges for no reason. ;)

Quoting Mazie0723:

Quoting A.B.C.brown07:

Well that's great! Be a racist. However karma is a bitch my friend, hence your infertility.

Quoting StrawberryJam20:

Quoting A.B.C.brown07:

Well considering you're a racist, I strongly hope you do not reproduce and think that God knows exactly what he's doing ;)

i'd rather be racist then be a complete moron and not know why we have military.

• StrawberryJam20
    November 6, 2012 at 3:24 PM

Quoting FooLynRoo:

I'm torn here. As someone with fertility issues I hate to see the hate, it makes ME sad for some ungodly reason.

Although i admit I have reservations about OP's procreation - not because she's a racist, that can be overcome.. but other issues she has.

what other issues? that i live with my mother still...........thats changing........and we pay more then half of the bills in this house. 

• StrawberryJam20
    November 6, 2012 at 3:26 PM

well du mbass if you would know anything, i don't hate them for no reason...........and i don't hate ALL o the black people in the world. 

second, god aint real..............so shut up about that.............third, i had cancer when i was younger and the chemo/radiation i had causes issues. 

but dumbasses who like you wouldn't know any better

Quoting A.B.C.brown07:/

Hmm really? Hating a group of people for the color of their skin?

I don't hate anyone. I dont hate the military and I never questioned the military's existence ever. That's what close minded people gather when someone they hate asks a simple question.

She's a self proclaimed racists that hates blacks for no reason. Sorry, but I don't think God is giving her fertility challenges for no reason. ;)

Quoting Mazie0723:

Quoting A.B.C.brown07:

Quoting StrawberryJam20:

Quoting A.B.C.brown07:

• FooLynRoo
    November 6, 2012 at 3:27 PM

Quoting StrawberryJam20:

Quoting FooLynRoo:

what other issues? that i live with my mother still...........thats changing........and we pay more then half of the bills in this house. 

If I remember correctly you have a lot of issues with your mother, not just living with her, she's very controlling and you - still living with her haven't brokenthat hold, we had a big discussion about this a few months ago. I had hope for you.

And coupled with yourmental illness personally.. I don't think its the right time to TTC.

Until everything is in order. but this is your life, not mine.

I will have my opinions, but that doesn't mean you have to abide by them.

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts