The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
StrawberryJam20
ugh
November 6, 2012 at 1:41 PM

i just want to cry!!!!! 

neither of my insurances cover infertiliy treatments.....

we are waiting, but we want to at least figure out why i haven't gotten pregnant yet. 

Replies

• FooLynRoo
    November 6, 2012 at 3:28 PM

I don't think God has given me fertility challenges for a reason, I do think if I was meant to be a mother again I would - will be.

I don't think god takes away, I think God does give or not give.

• beadingmom17
    November 6, 2012 at 3:28 PM
    If you have PCOS, there's your reason right there. No, it's not impossible to have a baby, but it makes it more difficult.

I have PCOS and we've been trying for 4 years to have another baby...I'm not one for pumping my body full of drugs just to conceive, though, so I'm letting whatever happens, happen. I've also been working on losing weight and that has helped. Hopefully once my body reaches a more ideal weight we'll get lucky, but if nothing else I have 2 beautiful daughters.
  • FooLynRoo
    November 6, 2012 at 3:29 PM

But what do I know, I watied to have my second and see where i"m at. LOL

• beadingmom17
    November 6, 2012 at 3:29 PM
    I saw a sticker on someone's car the other day that said "Foo fabulous". I wanted to rip it off and mail it to you!

Quoting FooLynRoo:

I don't think God has given me fertility challenges for a reason, I do think if I was meant to be a mother again I would - will be.

• FooLynRoo
    November 6, 2012 at 3:30 PM

Once I'm a nonna Im sure I will be fine!

• A.B.C.brown07
    You're TTC? I didn't know that ;)

Quoting FooLynRoo:

But what do I know, I watied to have my second and see where i"m at. LOL

• StrawberryJam20

no, but i am doing this to find out WHY i've not become pregnant yet. because i should've been pregnant. 

my mentall illnesses are in control.......and trust me, living here now  compaired to a few months ago is different....we hardly speak, it's like having a room mate. 

if we become pregnant throu ncthe clomid, wonderful, if not, then we will wakt. 

but like i said, he is joining the AF. and once he is in, i am mov cng and will be cutting her out

Quoting FooLynRoo:

Quoting StrawberryJam20:

Quoting FooLynRoo:

I'm torn here. As someone with fertility issues I hate to see the hate, it makes ME sad for some ungodly reason.

Although i admit I have reservations about OP's procreation - not because she's a racist, that can be overcome.. but other issues she has.

what other issues? that i live with my mother still...........thats changing........and we pay more then half of the bills in this house. 

If I remember correctly you have a lot of issues with your mother, not just living with her, she's very controlling and you - still living with her haven't brokenthat hold, we had a big discussion about this a few months ago. I had hope for you.

And coupled with yourmental illness personally.. I don't think its the right time to TTC.

Until everything is in order. but this is your life, not mine.

I will have my opinions, but that doesn't mean you have to abide by them.

• FooLynRoo

lol

Quoting beadingmom17:

I saw a sticker on someone's car the other day that said "Foo fabulous". I wanted to rip it off and mail it to you!

Quoting FooLynRoo:

• StrawberryJam20
    November 6, 2012 at 3:31 PM

Quoting beadingmom17:

If you have PCOS, there's your reason right there. No, it's not impossible to have a baby, but it makes it more difficult.

I have PCOS and we've been trying for 4 years to have another baby...I'm not one for pumping my body full of drugs just to conceive, though, so I'm letting whatever happens, happen. I've also been working on losing weight and that hinas helped. Hopefully once my body reaches a more ideal weight we'll get lucky, but if nothing else I have 2 beautiful daughters.

there are other reasons not just pcos. 

and i'm not pumping my body with drugs. 

• RitaTequila531
    November 6, 2012 at 3:32 PM
    Wow, what the heck did I just walk into?

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts