The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
girlw_glasses
Done with Christmas shopping!
November 5, 2012 at 8:44 AM

Happy and relieved that I am already done with Christmas shopping for my kiddos! Yay :) Now I can just relax, bake some cookies, wrap presents and take it all in!

Anyone else done or start shopping yet?

Replies

• LveMy2K1dS
    November 5, 2012 at 9:02 AM

I am pretty much done with my kids. I just have to get Just Dance 4 and Possibly the new wii when it comes out. If I can get my hands on one. I got so much other stuff,plus we have 2 regular wii's so its not necessary but if I can, I am going to get it, along with the new super mario bros game! I also have to get them clothes and their christmas eve jammies which is a tradition, they get to open on christmas eve :) I also have everyone else to buy for but I have a huge head start which is unlike me! 

• jessi2girls
    November 5, 2012 at 9:04 AM

I just finished this week (minus one more stocking stuffer.. their toothbrushes lol)...

for my kids :). (the last one should be here via mail any day now).

I also finished both of my kids and my nephews birthday shopping (they were all born in december)..

I only have a few gift cards left for some of the adults.. (brother, nana, and possibly teachers)..

and I also have cookies to bake, but of course that has to wait until it gets closer ;).

• boppysmom2007
    November 5, 2012 at 9:07 AM
    My boys r done minus stocking stuffers Santa was way to generous this year I would say I spent atleast 400 each on them my oldest wanted a ds for Christmas so that was a good chunck of change
  • lovedbymom
    November 5, 2012 at 9:09 AM

No we haven't started shopping yet, but soon.  We have ideas, we just haven't had the time to go get them w/o the kids.

• mmeredith
    November 5, 2012 at 9:10 AM

I'M DONE!!! I had to finish mine since this is my first year in retail actually working the floor the bosses told me that I need to expect working about 40 hours a week when I'm use to 15. I'm lucky some days if I have enough time for everything so if my work load is just going to get bigger I knew I had to finish early.

• brittanyjenean
    November 5, 2012 at 9:15 AM
    We have put some things on layaway for DD but there is more we would like to get her. Last year was a tough one, we didn't have the money to give DD a big Christmas so my church along with a local bank stepped in and bought DD's Christmas. I actually cried because I was so overwhelmed. But DD will have a Christmas bought and paid for by DH and I.
  • MaskedMomma
    November 5, 2012 at 9:22 AM

we've been done since sept 15th, and we have 4 kids, we had 2 birthdays to buy for too.  I should prob get started on my baking. I normally don't start until the day after thanksgiving. But the youngest is just a couple of months old, and I know it takes longer when there is a baby baby in the house, and with each kid 'helping' so I should prob. start soon.

• armywifey26
    November 5, 2012 at 9:28 AM

Not nearly done yet but I did a lot of shopping yesterday. I got my oldest DD's large purchase out of the way. She got a new flatscreen tv and dvd player for her room. That was a nice chunk of change. But at least it is bought and out of the way. Then got a few things for my younger kids. Still need big purchases for my other kids. I want to get a motorized scooter for my other DD and I have no idea what big purchase I am going to get my DS.

• angelachristine
    November 5, 2012 at 9:30 AM

I'm almost done with shopping for my kids. I've started with friends and family but not quite done and don't have a clue what to get dh. he is so picky.

• CJTC0911
    November 5, 2012 at 9:51 AM
    Me too!! I have a couple more stocking stuffer things to get, but other then that we're done & I am thrilled!! :)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts