The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
girlw_glasses
Done with Christmas shopping!
November 5, 2012 at 8:44 AM

Happy and relieved that I am already done with Christmas shopping for my kiddos! Yay :) Now I can just relax, bake some cookies, wrap presents and take it all in!

Anyone else done or start shopping yet?

Replies

• LveMy2K1dS
    November 5, 2012 at 9:02 AM

I am pretty much done with my kids. I just have to get Just Dance 4 and Possibly the new wii when it comes out. If I can get my hands on one. I got so much other stuff,plus we have 2 regular wii's so its not necessary but if I can, I am going to get it, along with the new super mario bros game! I also have to get them clothes and their christmas eve jammies which is a tradition, they get to open on christmas eve :) I also have everyone else to buy for but I have a huge head start which is unlike me! 

• jessi2girls
    November 5, 2012 at 9:04 AM

I just finished this week (minus one more stocking stuffer.. their toothbrushes lol)...

for my kids :). (the last one should be here via mail any day now).

I also finished both of my kids and my nephews birthday shopping (they were all born in december)..

I only have a few gift cards left for some of the adults.. (brother, nana, and possibly teachers)..

and I also have cookies to bake, but of course that has to wait until it gets closer ;).

• boppysmom2007
    November 5, 2012 at 9:07 AM
    My boys r done minus stocking stuffers Santa was way to generous this year I would say I spent atleast 400 each on them my oldest wanted a ds for Christmas so that was a good chunck of change
  • lovedbymom
    November 5, 2012 at 9:09 AM

No we haven't started shopping yet, but soon.  We have ideas, we just haven't had the time to go get them w/o the kids.

• mmeredith
    November 5, 2012 at 9:10 AM

I'M DONE!!! I had to finish mine since this is my first year in retail actually working the floor the bosses told me that I need to expect working about 40 hours a week when I'm use to 15. I'm lucky some days if I have enough time for everything so if my work load is just going to get bigger I knew I had to finish early.

• brittanyjenean
    November 5, 2012 at 9:15 AM
    We have put some things on layaway for DD but there is more we would like to get her. Last year was a tough one, we didn't have the money to give DD a big Christmas so my church along with a local bank stepped in and bought DD's Christmas. I actually cried because I was so overwhelmed. But DD will have a Christmas bought and paid for by DH and I.
  • MaskedMomma
    November 5, 2012 at 9:22 AM

we've been done since sept 15th, and we have 4 kids, we had 2 birthdays to buy for too.  I should prob get started on my baking. I normally don't start until the day after thanksgiving. But the youngest is just a couple of months old, and I know it takes longer when there is a baby baby in the house, and with each kid 'helping' so I should prob. start soon.

• armywifey26
    November 5, 2012 at 9:28 AM

Not nearly done yet but I did a lot of shopping yesterday. I got my oldest DD's large purchase out of the way. She got a new flatscreen tv and dvd player for her room. That was a nice chunk of change. But at least it is bought and out of the way. Then got a few things for my younger kids. Still need big purchases for my other kids. I want to get a motorized scooter for my other DD and I have no idea what big purchase I am going to get my DS.

• angelachristine
    November 5, 2012 at 9:30 AM

I'm almost done with shopping for my kids. I've started with friends and family but not quite done and don't have a clue what to get dh. he is so picky.

• CJTC0911
    November 5, 2012 at 9:51 AM
    Me too!! I have a couple more stocking stuffer things to get, but other then that we're done & I am thrilled!! :)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN