The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Featured Posts
-tiffany_xoxo-
riddle me this? *UPDATE#3*
October 14, 2012 at 9:44 PM

i come home from work friday and in my bedroom on my bed is a plastic bag with pregnancy test box inside. it wasn't there when i left for work that day. hmm.

Update#1: Ok, he's pretty much sticking to his story of "I don't know how it got there" etc. I've sent off requests for phone records from our cell phone company, and just to clarify about the clearing phone history daily (he's done that the whole 5yr I've known him).. Nothing in emails or on FB again since I double checked this morning. I even asked the babysitter if he had been picking the kids up on time lately just in case he had been picking them up late while he was out doing whatever he might be doing, but he checks out there too. I had a talk with my grandmother and mom about this, they seem to think if he left it on the bed for me to find it was deliberate. Sort of his way of confessing? I don't know.  So, I gave him the choice of either telling me who the f*ck the pregnancy tests belongs to and to explain himself, or he can pack his shit & move out for at least a seperation period. He has till Wednesday to give me his answer. I told him either he packs and leaves or I will.

Update#2: Ok ladies I am sorry it takes me so long respond and update! I work a second shift job, 3:45pm-12:15am and when I'm not at work I'm sleeping so its not until I get home that I have time to update,etc.  To recap for those who are lost - I threw out ALL old tests from those that I had back in August and September, reorganized my closet and I know there were none left in there for my 2 yr old to get ahold of and also the test was used, not mine. No one has a key to our house besides us. My daughter is 1 & my son 2, no other females live with us besides me (of age to conceive).  I have checked his FB page which has no one commenting on his wall other than family, same with his FB messages and nothing sticks out in his friends list. Call/text records of all the numbers are recognizable except for a few. The babysitter is fairly new, she's 20 and pregnant with twins due in January so its not her. Also tried asking my 2 yr old about Mimi again saying I know who she is, it was ok to tell me etc, and still got nothing..? I'm not sure if he's saying it like a name "Mimi" or like "me me" as meaning himself.. Either way there is a no-go there as of yet.  Also, our neighbors haven't mentioned anyone coming in or out of the house other than him & myself.

Now on to DH... So today before I left work, he texted me and said that his sister had been over and took the test because she thought she was pregnant, she just gave birth in June and didn't wanna take the test at home just in case her boyfriend saw it. I texted SIL and asked, she denied use of pregnancy test. Told him he could pack his shit when he got home if this lying game was going to keep up.. He pretty much is now saying that his good buddy's GF stepped out on his buddy, thought she was pregnant, came over freaking out to take a test while he was at work. Apparently, buddy came over to see if she was at our house minutes after her test taking and she left it in the bedroom so he wouldn't suspect.. Now not too sure I believe that story either. I told him and made him very aware I don't trust him or what he's telling me, and I think it may be best for us to do a trial seperation. He agreed if its what I want then he will do it, go stay with a buddy.. I'm going to go over to the neighbor's tomorrow and ask her. If stories don't match up then he's going to pack his shit and get out.  Hope I answered everyone's questions..!   Update tomorrow.

Update#3:  To the ladies who seem to think I am accepting his answers of "a ghost took it or its our 2yr old" and any other explanations he's given - no I'm not.  Just trying to give him an opportunity to come clean, I'm not an idiot, I can put two and two together.  Now on for the update...

His story checked out with the next door neighbor, just only detail he forgot to mention was it was him that she stepped out on his buddy with. Apparently he told her he'd tell me it was his sister's so I wouldn't figure it out, which obviously didn't work, and she kept apologizing and apologizing...Said she felt guilty for making him keep it a secret & she was gonna tell me about them hooking up eventually..  I didn't care. Had his shit packed and sitting on the front porch for him when he came home as well as all the locks changed. He says he doesn't wanna leave me & still wants to work on us .. Until he figures out his shit & what she's going to do about this baby that he's now responsible for I don't want anything to do with him.. I don't even know if I could think about fixing our relationship or counseling to help us at this point? I'm just so hurt to think he'd do something like this. He's been calling/texting me non-stop all night trying to apologize, says he loves me, etc.  Well price he pays for pulling this shit!!!

Replies

The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts